Vent thread

Background Pony #8038
uggg clock on my 3ds got majorly messed up again.
says its mid april.. again.
least now the stsem clock and the Animal Crossoing clock are only a day or less off.
and that took 10 minues of adjusting and re-adjusting stuff.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Sometimes i have to sincerely ask if people still believe crime is an evil to be stopped, because it seems we’re waist-deep in an era of turning your head unless people perceived as your betters demand you care. That’s having no morality of your own.
Essentially sacrificing the people around you to no actual benefit but the brief, foolhardy perception that you’re safe for now.
And that’s not even getting into the rung lower, people that actively simp and scrape before the criminals and fight tooth and nail for them to continue their miserable ‘work’. Unless, again, the Betters demand you see them as criminals based on criteria that deserve no descriptor but evil.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On my break right now, I got a random call saying that I was selected for some music production and recording program thanks to some information that I filled. Unless my parents filled something behind my back, I didn’t fill out anything. It also seemed too good to be true so I was skeptical and rejected it. Why would I randomly get a call like that?
@Background Pony #E9D4
Yeah thanks, I’m getting this degree at the behest of my parents and because I want something on my resume that could be useful in the future even though I’m more interested in music now rather than education.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Goku Black
Alright I talked with them and I found out that they actually did fill out my information towards a music production program and apparently they didn’t tell me. The call was legit and now I’m actually pretty interested, I just have to talk it out with my parents more about it.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Mr.Myoozik
Oh…That’s pretty neat! Though I completely understand your skepticism on that call. There’s plenty of scammers out there. And i know you did almost got scammed. Hope it goes well for you!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Damn I just saw a mother forcefully taking her crying kids away from their father in the middle of the street because their parents just divorced.
The way I see it, the kids must’ve really loved their dad, it’s lawful for their mother for her children to be under her supervision.
This way it slightly triggered my PTSD from witnessing other families falling apart under severe circumstances but what I saw was waaaaaaay too much. Felt like watching a real life afternoon TV series.
LeoNero
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
>Goes down to a local phone shop to get a screen replacement
>Says the part is not in and has to wait tomorrow
>Tomorrow comes
>Said he replaced the screen but the phone is on a restart loop
>Waits another day
>Restart loop is fixed, but the bottom of the screen is bugging out and the phone vibration doesn’t work
Everything sucks…
Edit: I believe everything is resolved now..
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
Ordered a 1075 Watt PSU for my PC from an eBay seller known as KDMPower. Didn’t even have enough PCI-e connectors for my GTX 1080 (let alone beefier graphics cards.) Immediately sent it back and got an EVGA 1300 Watt 80+ Gold PSU for future upgrades.
Moral of the story: never cheap out on computer power supplies.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Yesterday was really rough. Work was unusually busy for some reason, I had to do carryout after carryout and lift heavy boxes to the back which cause my body to ache all over. Once I got home, it stormed like a motherfucker where my power went out twice and I was unable to use my computer cause the router was down. Went to sleep at around 10:30 PM cause I needed the rest anyway. Plus, having profile picture troubles this morning, I wish I can use whatever avatar I want without having to worry if the file size and resolution are correct.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide