Vent thread

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Penguin Dragneel
Obviously not as you never explained it until now. That doesn’t mean you can judge everyone like that, that’s just your bad experience, which is fair and valid, but it doesn’t mean others are at fault.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Penguin Dragneel
Yes because I could never be expected to know you deal with that daily without you directly saying it. I don’t read everything you say, I don’t read much of anything anyone says unless it’s in the thread I’m currently in.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

God, please Soviet Union.
Hello doc, where am I?
You are in the Soviet Union.
What date is it?
December 25, 1991
…Why is there a national anthem playing in the middle of the night?
[Soviet Union flag lowering and Russian Federation flag raising commences]
You are not Soviet anymore son, you are Russian.
Well at least I was born Soviet few minutes before it dissolves and was once Soviet Union.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I know I don’t normally get memes, but I think this “Evil [___] be like” meme is confused. As best as I can tell they mean baizzaro.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Already had to clean up a kid’s vomit right at the start of my double-shift today…
And when I say double-shift, I mean a real double shift, as in 16 hours, not just 12. I had a double-shift on Friday, doing it again today. It seems whenever someone is out, I have to be the one who fills in for them, even if it means being alone.
To make things worse, I don’t have any keys to open up any necessary doors and panels because they don’t trust me enough yet to give me keys since I’m on probation…for the crime of being new to the job even though I’ve worked in the system a few times in the past. And yet I’ve been here for two months… A lot of of the staffers throughout the system are shocked by this and strongly believe that I should have a contract…but the very people who matter don’t seem to think so…
It’s like expecting someone to clean up a huge mess all over the floor in a really big room and giving them a fuckin’ toothbrush. I’ve already stopped giving a shit about doing my job well enough because if they don’t care about giving me the resources to do my job then I’m not gonna care about giving it my all either. Oversight, schmoversight, they should know very well that I need my own keys. I can’t wait on the security guards to open up doors for me, especially since they’re still busy standing by the doorway holding the door open letting all the kids in through the door at the beginning of the day.
$16 an hour isn’t paying me enough to do what they expect of me…
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MethidMan
Fuck.
Holy shit you got it rough today. What the fuck how do they expect you to do a 16 hrs shift and not trust you enough with keys?
Do employers really think that giving you a proper wage is license enough to pull bullshit with their employees?!
Ey listen. If you need to just talk shit and vent all day I’m here to listen.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@tehwatever
Thank you, I feel I really need it…
I hope the Great Resignation brings about real change for the working poor. I’m surely going to need it in the future… I have a new broad in my life that people are already expecting will be my new future wife…and with that comes at least one kid… As hard as it is for me to support myself alone, it’s all but inevitable that I’ll have to pick up other people’s weight…
I have no choice… If I want a female companion in my life, a kid just has to come with it… Not wanting any kids is too much of a deal-breaker for the kind of woman I want. It’s either struggle to work like a slave to support a family or live the rest of my life as a lonely incel… Either way sucks for me…
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MethidMan
Talk to Zincy and Ciaran on relationship advice especially the financial aspect of it i.e how can you both stay afloat without one hard-carrying the entire relationship and financial needs.
If she’s already working with an income and has good parents who will chime in once a while, then imo you wont carry the entire thing yourself.
Stay alive, Methid. Wish you well and hope the day dont get any worse for you.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I need to set up a paypal and of course it requires a smartphone number to set up. I really need to buy one of those, seeing as everything requires them now…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide