Vent thread

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Sectioned  
@Labyrinthine  
I’m by no means a big fan of the stuff, but I can get a little loopy when I’m not medicated so even if it fucks me up a bit it’s at least preferable to having panic episodes and seeing things.

The thing that twists my nipples is the fact that it makes me tired, but I never fall asleep. So, instead I’m just kind of zombie-ing around half the day, dragging ass because my stupid brain meds almost get the job done but not quite all the way =/ .
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Labyrinthine  
I’ve been on Seroquel at varying doses. The only thing I’ve found it semi useful for is as a sleep aid; but it has far too many side effects. Just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Remeron is apparently more useful as a sleep aid at lower doses, but it doesn’t help with my depression as much, so I take 30mg.
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Joseph Raszagal  
Remeron is used to treat depression. I recommend it. Very little side-effects. I’m slightly hungrier than normal though, which is fine because depression can also inhibit your appetite.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
🎵I feel huncky-ducky  
Life is tickity-boo🎶  
Birds are winging also singing  
Hunky-dunkity-doo!🎵

🎵Shipsey-Dipsey-Dopsey  
The world is zippity-zing  
It’s a wonderful day, hoorah hooray, it makes me want to sing!🎶

🎵Oh hoorah hooray  
Oh hooray hoorah🎵
Background Pony #A723
I really have to stop clicking on “You laugh you lose.” When the count posts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide