Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Selaphiel  
Are hipsters even relevant in the social conscience anymore? I remember the early 2010’s when the media put a lot of attention to them and now it looks like mainstream fashion got adapted from hipsters because of Millenials.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Selaphiel  
Which is amusing because they believe in nonconformity yet all of them dress the same, listen and watch the same things, and usually have the same attitudes and beliefs.
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@PonyPon  
Happened to one of my favorite restaurants back in my hometown. “The Green Derby” was a great place to eat, then they got bought by new owners who brought in an entirely new cooking staff and fired all the originals… but they kept the name due to the cred it got from the locals.

The locals hated the new chefs and the menu. A year later and “The Green Derby” was no more =/ .
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Mikey  
Such is the fate of a lot of cool places of business from our collective childhood / young adulthood. Can’t even count on both hands all the losses =( .
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Why dont we just outfit everything building with solar panels and retrofit substations into capacitor banks?

Boom, no more power plants. Or at least only need a few of them.
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Zincy  
This.

While we have the means to make power cheaper for the masses by utilizing renewable energy, there’s just no money in it, so nobody’s in a hurry to implement such things on a national scale. Same story with things like water conversion plants, mass recycling centers, and permanent nuclear waste disposal sites.

We have the technology, but the companies that (by and large) run those sectors don’t want to be put out of business. And, in the instances of monetary gain not being involved (such as hazardous waste management, nuclear and otherwise), lobbyists tend to cripple attempts at organizing such efforts by labeling funding for these types of programs as “reckless spending” of the national budget, preferring to see the money get spent on other endeavors that are closer to their own interests.

Long story short, trying to make a difference with renewable energy, waste management, clean water production, and infrastructure improvement is very, very difficult for all of the wrong reasons.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
FFS Mozilla, STOP LYING TO ME. You claim every time that your newest update is the “latest in speed and privacy”, and yet every single time I update, your browser gets measurably slower to load up, sucks up more resources, and demands yet again that I sign up to be monitored.

If there weren’t a couple things in my life that outright force me to use Firefox, I’d have uninstalled it ages ago. Seriously, fuck Mozilla and fuck their “better internet” lipservice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide