Vent thread

Amana09
Artist -

@DreamSoda

Don’t blame ya on that one. For me, I used to enjoy going to several forums, but they’re all full of retards as of late. Some little white knight SJW gets a bug up their ass they start stalking you, going through all your old post and reporting them in hopes you get banned. Had that happen to me on different occasions and just said to hell with it. That’s why reason why I got pissed off and left Deviant Art. I just got sick of seeing good artists I followed being reported cause those pissy little asswipes.
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Eternally :'>
despite having a good conversation with two people on my college, when i was talking about that i am trying to seek a relantioship on my college because i wanted to seek someone that will care and give me the proper love they said:  
“you think that girls would that for you here on college ha you are so wrong”.  
thanks guys for destroying my hope….
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I really hate how Youtube keeps recommending anti-SJW alt-right garbage even though I don’t even watch ANYTHING that could even lead to it recommending that shit to me.

Is their algorithm taking from my overall internet browser history now or something? Because that’s the only reason I could think of that would do that.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I really hate how Youtube keeps recommending anti-SJW alt-right garbage even though I don’t even watch ANYTHING that could even lead to it recommending that shit to me.
Is their algorithm taking from my overall internet browser history now or something? Because that’s the only reason I could think of that would do that.

Meanwhile I’m getting all sort of hipster millenial pseudo-science crap and videos on various hipster gimmick products on my feed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide