Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #3F92
@LightningBolt  
One thing among many I hate about it is whenever I try to write a comment on someone’s page it automatically scrolls upward to the top of the page for no reason whenever I type even one letter on my keyboard. So I essentially have to type blind and then correct any errors afterwards, which means more scrolling back down after it scrolls up after every correction. It’s a complete pain in the ass.
Background Pony #3F92
@Background Pony #3F92  
Oh, and I can’t search for images on someone’s gallery page any more if I’m using my phone. How the flying fuck does that make it more convenient for phone users?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
Sephiroth from FF7 is only even remotely cool because he has a few good moments of flair, like literally taking away the walk through flames scene and he wouldn’t have nearly the reputation he does, instead the main face of Jenova’s reunion should have been Cloud’s mom as one of the Sephiroth clones, who were just in general kinda wasted,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
Any of the Sephiroth clones would have been better because it’s got some meat to it, also the game spent allot of money making a cinematic for a giant monster you never even fight, so the dumb decisions bar is low,
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Yeah, there are maybe one or two features I like about Eclipse, but most of them I really dislike. Especially removing the journal skins. FFS, you already removed almost all of our customization, all the custom stamps we used, the custom CSS on our page; why did ya have to get rid of the last bit of customization we had left?
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
Or you know slowly watching what little is left of the real her be consumed by Jenova until the last time we see her she’s speaking in perfect unison with Sephiroth, could have given the game all kinds of extra themes,
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
Nope she has as much impact on the plot as a typical shonen rape scene, which is a level of fucking dumb i can’t grasp it, you have the chance to force the heroes to fight their friends and family forced to watch them slowly devolve into mindless puppets, and instead go with a boring generic loser with cool clothes,
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
I remember that some people are super upset because they had custom sections filled with deviantART stamps and the like, and now those were wiped out by the Eclipse update so they’re angry about that. Hell, I’d be angry too if I used DA stamps.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@TheHappySpaceman  
I wouldn’t blame them. Eclipse’s overall impact tome is rather minor all things considered, and I’m still unhappy, so I feel bad for all the people who spent years crafting their pages. I liked looking at them. They could have at least converted all old profiles somehow instead of just homogenizing everything.

I also really don’t like the giant banners thing as it just takes up space and way too many websites have giant header banners.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide