Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Twi_Clown  
I liked the story too, though I think it could’ve been more action-y and make it more mellow. The village scene was the closest when the movie got a chance to unwind and dial it back a bit.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@ice1517  
Finally, someone who isn’t anti-diversity and anti-Crunchyroll. The internet needs more of these people. Have to agree with ya, dude.

(Sure, if the story might not please anyone, there could be legit reasons, but for now, it’s petty threats over ladies and selling point drama and I wish the hate against diversity and true progressiveness should end. Same with rabid SJW and alt-right bullcrap.)
Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I’m not gonna lie by saying that I don’t find the controversy tiring, but it’s also tiring to see creators use meaningless aspects as a selling point as if it’s just gonna slip through the radar of their already hard-to-please audience. Hardly anyone is even against the idea of setting social milestones (and those who do are a painfully small minority), it’s just never a good sign when it is stated to be the main hook of the product.
Oddball64

Normal is overrated
Alvin and the Chipmunks as a whole isn’t that good. Most of the characters are either unlikeable or bland (I do however have a soft spot for The Chipettes) and the storylines have since been done better by other shows. I will say that the best things to come out of the franchise is The Chipmunk Adventure and Batmunk.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
In all honesty, I wish that writers and developers would stop using “diversity” and such as their selling point. The moment anyone uses these words as a way to explain why their product is great, is also the moment I give up on it.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Scrabbleman  
That doesn’t mean people have to pander to the majority and leave the minority in the dust. Sure, if they don’t use it as a selling point, that’s fine, but Equality of opportunity shouldn’t be ignored or rebuffed over things like this.

Whitewashing made a lot of people dislike Netflix Death Note and Ghost in the Shell 2017 and made Ed Skrein leave the Hellboy reboot.

And is it bad to say that the majorities (not the minorities) already have enough movies, shows and games featuring characters depicted as white or male or straight?
Background Pony #4059
I honestly think that Mods like TFP and a few others are too quick to label overtly political stuff(be it memes, paragraphs of texts, or sometimes links) as “against rule 0” regardless if its in the main political thread. I can understand a lot of the Wojack pics and blatant spam being deleted, but links to sites you don’t like and posts that openly tackle topics from a certain point of view being labeled “RACIST” because muh feels? TCH!
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
It’s not bad but in my opinion, the best form of diversity and equality is the one you never notice. Just make the main character a black female and give a diverse cast, but there’s no need for you to tell the world about it. Nobody cares about that shit.

You only have a limited amount of words to express your show, so use it to its fullest instead of wasting space.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I think that the 60’s-70’s rock bands selling out in the 80’s sounds worse than the 90’s-2000’s bands selling out in this decade.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
There’s nothing wrong with something in a long-running franchise having elements or being designed to appeal to nostalgia.
twilightshimmer

1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was not as bad as many people made it out to be. It’s flawed, but I don’t think it deserved all the venom (no pun intended) it got.

2. Halloween III: Season Of The Witch is the best Halloween sequel

3. I think The Lost World: Jurassic Park is a damn good movie, and the best of the Jurassic Park sequels

4. It’s not as good as it used to be, but I still enjoy The Simpsons
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide