Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
We do the Anthropocene extinction on our hands. “The human age extinction.”
However doomerism will just be used as an excuse to give up and not change anything.
I believe that crisis precipitates change. “Only a crisis - actual or perceived - produces real change.”
We live in an exciting time. We’ll need every last innovation.
The atmosphere has been severely out of human range before. Humans have jacked atmospheric Co2 of its natural rhythm, but it can be fixed.
It is true, we are just coming out of an iceage. However this doesn’t change the fact that without drastic action, the planet will become inhospitable for human life. In order to survive, we need to exceed nature, not speed up the end of our iceage.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If I ever do video game reviews, when it comes to graphics, I’ll try to compare a game from 1999 like Pac Man World to other games from that time period. Was it better than other games back then or worse.
I think it’s absurd to compare it to modern graphics since they obviously will not hold up.
Of course this would also require research on a lot of games from that time period as well as knowing which games were made to be bestsellers and the more minor low production games.
Edit: Actually now that I think about it some old games do hold up better than others even if the graphical specs are technically inferior, with good art design and knowing what your level of tech is capable of, you can make a game from 1997 hold up better than a game from 2009.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Blingo
I don’t care what people say. Final Destination will always be my favorite horro series. I like every single one of those movies. (Yes, even the fourth one.) The concept is just too fun and I wish there could be more of them.
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Blingo
@Meanlucario
Still, I’ll go with the entire Chikorita line being underappreciated, especially Meganium.
Throw Haxorus in the mix as well. Don’t know why not many people talk about that dragon type.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Beth
The problem is when it talked, the things that are said are spoken from a hypocrite’s mouth. Plus people are becoming more aware of how companies, celebs, and politician really feel about the environment due to people on the internet reveling they’re true colors and are looking for other ways than what companies suggested.
Can a person use an aluminum can as a flower pot?
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Isn’t Haxorus one of the most popular Dragon type pokemon? Or in the very least he’s easily one of the most popular pokemon in his respective gen. I would hardly consider him barely talked about or underrated.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide