Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
Glam rock = artists like David Bowie, Mott the Hoople, Slade, Sweet, Elton John, Queen

Glam metal (or hair metal) = artists like Guns N’ Roses, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, Poison, Extreme, Skid Row
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I don’t know why Pokemon gets away with doing the same old shit when CoD, FIFA, New Super Mario Bros and other titles get shat on for it

As a matter of fact I would argue that even Call of Duty is more innovative than Pokemon nowadays
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Broken Adam  
You clearly don’t actually pay attention enough then to miss so much. NSMB has been using the same art direction and style the entire time and barely even bothers adding anything vaguely ‘new’. Pokemon adds tons of new every generation, scraps old mechanics, adds new ones, enhances them, updates and changes art direction and style, location, themes…
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Jarkes  
The first game suffers from some technical issues, unnecessarily complicated mechanics, looking “low budget” (which it actually supposedly was), and having a select few notorious hidden mechanics which can affect your ending without you ever realzing it. But frankly those are arguably Compile Heart staples from one perspective.

The first game has a unique feel to it mostly in the timbre of the OST and not having characters that were introduced later. Plus Neptune with guns!
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Oda is right to avoid romance between main characters

The fact that their are still people butthurt about Bleach and Naruto’s endgame pairings proves it , shipping wars creates idiots
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I’ve always disliked the statement “free online” as an arguing point in favor of PCs, because in the most technical sense, it isn’t actually true. Granted, you don’t have to pay an additional subscription fee that you would with consoles, but you still have to pay an internet service provider if you want internet access.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide