Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m against the idea of having a parent raise their child by plopping them down in front of a screen just so they can learn or keep them quiet. That’s just bad parenting and shows how much you care about your own children.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@ILoveMyoozik  
I don’t blame parents for having their kids watch TV or something online so they can rest up, but the should at least know what their child/children are watching and doing what they can to make sure that they don’t run into something they shouldn’t.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario  
That I don’t have a problem with, I’m just saying that parents should spend time with their children more if they start to act all fussy so they can properly raise them.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Mumble Rap community is far less cancer than the Techno community, especially the fucking German Techno community
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
@Broken Adam  
Got me intrigued, got any good examples both cancer from both?

(This is my first time hearing either community described as “cancer”, but then again, I’m not exactly one who listens to much of either of genres of music.)
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Broken Adam  
Any community that isn’t the pop, rap or country community are usually shitty. Almost always filled with elitists who flaunt around their love of rock, metal, EDM or oldies like some type of badge and shit others for listening to things that isn’t their genre. And don’t even get me started on those who hate popular music just because it’s popular and literally nothing else.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@SD50-2  
It fuels forced conformity and clique like culture which in turn leads to toxicity forward those who don’t conform and elitistic attitudes toward other genres
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Not sorry, but music programs that don’t accept rock are on the same level of snobbery as creative writing classes that consider sci-fi, horror, and fantasy to be lesser art forms.

Don’t @ me.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
It’s the truth.

On a similar note, need I mention that last year, the Pulitzer Prize for Music, previously exclusive to classical and jazz musicians, was awarded to Kendrick Lamar, a rapper? Even those guys understand that music is evolving, so why can’t snobby music professors?
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
Oh yeah, they did that to his album “Damn”, and the music snobs immediately went into hysterics because of it. Music changes, deal with it, important and artistic music can also happen in mainstream recorded music, not just in classical and jazz. Personally, I feel that “To Pimp A Butterfly” should’ve deserved the Pulitzer more but close enough.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide