Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I think health care should be affordable, but I wouldn’t go as far as it being free. Water isn’t free yet and it’s an essential part of life.

Water should be free though  
It can be made free

This is your brain on capitalist ideology
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
I think health care should be affordable, but I wouldn’t go as far as it being free. Water isn’t free yet and it’s an essential part of life.
Water should be free though
It can be made free
This is your brain on capitalist ideology

Water isn’t that expensive. Someone has to pay for the costs associated with providing water, that’s literally all you’re charged for. It’s not there to make a profit.  
@HJSDGCE  
@kylebiddle
Then go suck a dick then.
Prove it.

You’re not even making any sense now. Now I understand why you misunderstood my first post.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Commune  
I think water should be free, but it isn’t. And for obvious reasons (no one can afford to pay for all the procedures, equipment, etc.).

Not everyone can provide themselves free drinking water.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@HJSDGCE  
>when you restrict yourself to a capitalist mindset  
Clean free water can be provided to everyone  
Problem is that companies monopolize and control the water supply so as to increase the price
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@HJSDGCE  
You do realize that the US pays more for Healthcare than other countries with Universal Healthcare, and that peoples’ health in the US is actually lower than these other countries? Whatever the US is doing, its making Healthcare more of a drain on resources in its current form than it otherwise might be.

Did you even follow the link I provided?
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@HJSDGCE
You do realize that the US pays more for Healthcare than other countries with Universal Healthcare, and that peoples’ health in the US is actually lower than these other countries? Whatever the US is doing, its making Healthcare more of a drain on resources in its current form than it otherwise might be.
Did you even follow the link I provided?

Exactly, because it exists to make a profit, rather than prioritizing health. It’s utterly disgraceful, and don’t even get me started on the prison system.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Commune  
That is true.

Though, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to make a profit on its own. Hell, if I had a company, I’d want to be paid a bit extra for my time and work. Why should I give free stuff without getting anything extra in return?

The problem with water isn’t that it has a cost. It’s that the cost is too high.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Commune
That is true.
Though, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to make a profit on its own. Hell, if I had a company, I’d want to be paid a bit extra for my time and work. Why should I give free stuff without getting anything extra in return?
The problem with water isn’t that it has a cost. It’s that the cost is too high.

In what world are you living in where you think $45 a month for water is too high?
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Zeb  
I thought that was about politics?

Also, I hate traveling. Stop forcing me to go all over the place. I just want to stay at home and watch TV or use the computer. Is that too much to ask?
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Zeb
I thought that was about politics?
Also, I hate traveling. Stop forcing me to go all over the place. I just want to stay at home and watch TV or use the computer. Is that too much to ask?

Discussion of matters related to healthcare and societal systems ARE politics. Do you not know what the word ‘politics’ means?
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@kylebiddle
Technically, everything is under politics once it involves the government.

And? Your point? That’s why you were told not to discuss said topics in a non-political thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide