Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
ShoeOnHead is honestly one of the only right-leaning Youtubers I can at least somewhat tolerate, if only because she calls out people on her own side as well when they do something shitty (and she’s not SUPER far-right like some others).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I don’t like PewDiePie, and no it has nothing to do with any of the controversies he gets himself into.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@ice1517

I don’t really watch very many of them. Mostly just The Runaway Guys and Chuggaaconroy. Oddly enough, I’m subscribed to a bunch of them, but for most of them I’ve never watched a single one of their videos.
EquestrianScholar

Family Guy is still terrible in my opinion, the humor unfunny and far too often mean spirited or distasteful.

With pretty much every character in the show being an unlikable jerkass, and often doing shit that should get them in trouble or even in jailbut never does.

The only character I have any empathy for Is Meg. Often leading me to hate every moment where I see her being made the butt monkey, abused, or mistreated by everyone else. At one point I also liked Brian, but then the writers started pushing him to being more of an unlikable jerkass as well.

Even then, I find myself sympathizing with him more than others. Even Stewie I can sympathize with, and honestly I find episodes focused on him and Brian to be the best.

I could care less about Peter, Lois, and Chris. Those three can all die in a fire, or otherwise find themselves meeting an untimely end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide