The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Looking up Yu-Gi-Oh on YouTube on my phone had a bunch of erotic Dark Magician Girl cards being sold under advertisment.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I watched the Bonz two-parter.

So there were ghost monsters, and zombies were just upgraded ghosts? That’s more pointless than cyberse being added.

Why don’t people believe in placing a monster in defense when it has higher defense than attack, especially on the first turn?

Tristan pulls a RE5 and punches a boulder.

It’s the one time Time Wizard fails on him. I’m not kidding, in a video talking about Joey’s luck, Time Wizard only fails once for him, and succeeds every other time be plays it.

You know, a Mirror Force would easily defeat Bonz in this case. Just saying.

How’s Keith a bounty hunter, and I don’t remember him being called that before now.

So it’s now Stop Defense and not Paralyze Defense, and is a spell and not a trap? Turning this into a card game may have been the best option, since it forces them to be consistent.

Is “is there any way X can win” Tea’s catchphase?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Kaiba says he got the name due to how he always went to journeys for the big cash rewards. Said it was a nickname he was given. It was when Kaiba talks about Pegasus having some ‘technique’ to always win duels and he tells Yugi about that time Pegasus had a little kid beat Keith in a tourney one time. Not sure if it was when he challenges Yugi to a duel when he has all the starchips or when he kicked Joey’s butt.

Did they actually call him a bounty hunter or a Bandit?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario  
Ah ok. Might be a sub thing then.

By the way are you still playing Duel Links. I think the 3rd Anniversary is tomorrow which means Prismatic UR tickets :o  
The current event gave me time to max out Dark side dimension Mokuba’s level too .  
Still grinding for Umbra/Lumis ‘s Light/Dark Skill, Jaden/Yubel’s Wounded Hero Skill and Satorius’s Master of Destiny Skill

|| Skill skill skill skill||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide