The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Holofan4life  
Our boys at Studio Trigger be gettin’ a lot of side jobs from random western game dev teams, what the hell.

@Scrabbleman  
I think that’s actually their attempt at diversifying. If the game flops, the anime hopefully wouldn’t. Unless it’s an anime for marketing the game, in which case you’re right.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I hope people don’t come out of The Last of Us 2 with the impression that you can’t make unlikable characters likable. You can. With good writing. Good writing can make the most detestable of characters sympathetic. It can be done.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Favorite villain songs. Go!

They can be from anything. Musicals, movies, TV shows, concept albums, you name it. Just tell me your favorite numbers from your favorite baddies!
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@TheHappySpaceman  
Yzma’s unused one from The Emperor’s New Groove was a sad loss. Macavity the Mystery Cat is a good one… Second Rate from Return of Jafar… Rasputin’s from Anastasia… I keep thinking there are ones I actually liked better that aren’t coming to mind right now, that happen to anyone else?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Rasputin’s In the Dark of the Night,Mean Girls,the 4kids Witches theme from Winx Club, the Para Para Boogie,from the English dub if Dragonball GT,Dolla Dolla,Bandora’s song from Zyuranger,the Fushigi shigi Fuuma Villain theme from Shaider,and I’m sure I can think of more.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
He’s back, Jason’s theme song from Friday the 13th part6,Any of the villains songs from the PPG episode See me,Feel me,Gnomey,also Devo’s Go,Monkey Go,The Robot Devil’s Robot Hell song from Futurama,See my Vest,Mr Burns’ song about making clothes out if any animals he could think of,MC Chris’s Raps from ATHF,that Dol Me Ded song from the special edition of Return of the Jedi…give me a few minutes I know I got more…
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
I still haven’t seen that film. Do I need to watch seasons 6-9 of the show to understand the movie?

More importantly, did Daniel Ingram outdo “This Day”? That’s my go-to MLP villain song.

@Dex Stewart  
Here are some:  
King Herod’s Song from Jesus Christ Superstar  
Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog  
Within You from Labyrinth  
The title track from Operation: Mindcrime

@Kiryu-Chan  
Holy crap. I’m not a fan of wrestling but that is an amazing diss.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide