The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
I was rewatching the classic Tim Burton Batman movie, and I noticed an interesting bit of foreshadowing. When Joker’s boxing glove gun punches the TV image of Harvey Dent (Billy Dee Williams in this movie) if you look closely, and pause, the glove strikes one side of his face before the TV image sizzles out.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I also think it’s safe to assume two-faced would have been much different if neither Williams or Burton got replaced. What was the official reason for Williams being replaced anyway? I know why Tim was
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@northern haste  
I’m not sure, some say the execs wanted Tommy Lee Jones for some reason, maybe because he was a big deal back then, and Billy Dee Williams’ only famous role was Lando in SW.  
While others claim similar to why Baxter Stockman was changed to caucasian in the TMNT cartoon, they probably feared having the only main black character be a villain would be seen as racist, and upset audiences.

Sense Williams was under a “Pay or Play” contract for the first movie, they at least payed him compensation anyway, and he said he has nothing against Tommy Lee Jones, and enjoyed his preformance.  
Still, I am curious how Billy Dee Williams’ Two-Face would’ve been like back then.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beau Skunky  
>Billy Dee Williams instead of Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face.

It’d likely be another case of white protagonist + black antagonist = REEing 20-30 years later.

On a related note, Demolition Man also had white protagonist against black antagonist.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So apparently Disney is going to retheme splash mountain to princess and the frog.  
It was a originally based on song of the South you know the movie Disney refuses to acknowledge it’s existence
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide