The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I hate things where an all powerful character who previously has had no weakness is suddenly de-powered cuz plot.
Not hinted at, not alluded to, said weakness is just introduced out of the fucking blue.
Heck, Mega-Mind mocks this trope:
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Hollowfox The Worst
Like all the other movies being wasted?
I don’t even think people said anything about the Flash Actually being cancelled until they started cancelling other movies That’s was also pretty much finished. None of these movies should have been cancelled
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@northern haste
It’s a weird thing where Batgirl and Scoob were canceled as “cost cutting” measures and because the new CEO wants to put movies back in the theaters so fuck streaming apparently even though the were in post-production.
Whist the movie that is going to be in theaters has a very problematic Star who some people might not want to see in said movie but the films pretty much done it seems.
So WB has pretty much fucked themselves.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There have been reports that Marvel Studios has been abusing their power over several VFX studios and artists working on their movies and shows.
Key complains from the report mention them being overworked/crunch time, being underpaid, constantly telling them to scrap and redo VFX work at the last minute even after considerable amount of time/effort had been put into the effects, and also threatening to blacklist artists from the industry f they speak out about this.
That would explain why a lot of people are noticing that the special effects for reent Marvel projects have been lacking compared to prevous works.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I just realized Stranger Things has been tricking a whole new generation into being DnD fans a few years after it started to fall out of favor for the new hip young cool thing.
Maybe 80s soccer moms were right. DnD really is an insidious tool meant to subvert our youth.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yeah. The demogorgon was just a random name drop and the mind flayer at least has some vague allusions to its namesake, however few.
Vecna works surprisingly well though. Only took them 4 seasons and 3 tries but they finally put some more effort into their DnD references.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Classic Resident Evil door animations were one of the many things that make Resident Evil such a unique and scary franchise. I don’t care if it’s slow. I’ll never remove it with a mod or whatever.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
It would be cool if their wrappings just like parasitically attached to you and started wrapping you.
Then you become the mummy while the mummy becomes a normal human again, then after the mummy revives himself with your flesh he gets on your computer and pretends to be you.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@CaptainXtra
Serious answer, I don’t think mummies actually attack personally. They unleash curses, disasters, and stuff like locust, flesh eating bugs, sandstorm, flood, or just deaths. Maybe sometimes they just physically reanimate themselves and kill people, so I guess they really do beat you up, to death.
Weirdly I thought of Courage the Cowardly Dog when I thought about mummy curses.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide