[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Why does this world need me?

I can answer that myself, because I feel improved now. This world needs me because I’m the person who can bring people smiles and hope to them by being a beneficial asset to most people. With my common sense and friendly and positive attitude, there’s a great chance that I can change this world.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Not sure what to make of the uncharacteristic behavior, but I hope you sincerely see positive things about yourself.

Lots of people aren’t friendly. They’re mean, often indifferent at best. Common sense isn’t common either.

Try to find people who don’t require extensive work to please all the time.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Try to find people who don’t require extensive work to please all the time.

This is probably the best advice I’ve heard. If only people like that were easy to find…
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m sick of making people happy, and nothing does that better than seeing me miserable, depression is a weapon used to take you out of the game and give them an edge.

You’ll never be in control until you know how things work.
TempFizzle

@Badheart  
That’s kinda why I stopped trying to help like I used to on other forums. I just get used and discarded and feeling even worse, like some old tool. Hell, I can’t even help myself and don’t get any help when I need it, so fuck it.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Flutter_Lover  
This guy dismisses a lot of virtue about modern society as well.

Like how we are more connected than every before. People without 20 cents in their pocket can have access to reputable science. Our tolerance to other beliefs and lifestyles grows exponentially while death via war declines also exponentially. We got the human genome recorded, and we’re doing protein simulations that require the power of thousands of computers donating processing power. The reason everyone seems to be dying of cancer is because we demolished most other disease related death.

The government is only bad because everyone cheats a little, usually to secure themselves or their families. Almost no one is actually trying to make others suffer.

There is a lot of incarceration. I think law enforcement and prisons should be completely government funded. I don’t think they should have any incentive to arrest people to make ends meet. I think drug addicts should be going to doctors and research scientist, not locked up with rapist and murderers.

I believe education is getting better, and I also believe that we have the capacity to reverse climate change. I think things look way worst than they are, and I see improvements everywhere I look.

I don’t think looking at your phone, or being adeled by the internet is a bad thing. I think it’s something we should pay attention to, but I don’t think it’s degrading society. I think individually people are better than ever, even if we got kids twerking, and people making a gender mountain out of a gender molehill. We used to just casually hate eachother, we used to think violence was funny, we used to say boys will be boys, and then some racial slurs but people themselves are progressing.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Looks like it’s judgement day.

I’m nervous because the writers read our comments and there’s a good chance I said something that pissed them off.

Anyway my hands are messed up so I won’t be around as much.
Voidhead

I spent about 4 years destroying myself through substance abuse and alcoholism. Brought myself to the brink of suicide about 4 times throughout that period. Ended up attempting to admit myself to a psychiatric ward about a year ago.

My alienating behavior destroyed almost every friendship I ever had and can only blame myself. The only thing going for me is my job mainly so I can keep living on my own.
TempFizzle

I’m tired of getting up everyday. Why can’t I just die in my sleep already, for real. I guess it’s because sleep is good and the only escape from reality I have. I’m sure the majority would rather not see me anymore and I can feel it from within that many want me dead.

But it’s just not that simple.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Artist -

MLP: Friendship is about being there for one another.

IRL: Friendship is about appeasing whoever has money or drugs.

Romance is about being an ideal sexual partner, or financial security.

Bitching on the internet is healthier. At least most of us are being real when we come on here.

I want to remove as many people from my life as possible. I only want to work hard, get high, and sleep often.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Ninji  
How do you figure? I keep bitching about loneliness and how I spent 7 years suffering from not having any friends, and I feel like it’s the only thing missing in my life. It’s nonstop. I’m always trying my best to be social and make friends I see, and what happens? Nothing. Might as well be Catfished if I met somepne online at my age, which is completely stupid.
Voidhead

@Flutter_Lover  
Isolation seems like a solution at this point, at least for me. Sure, I feel pain sometimes for not having anyone by my side but then I remember every single day I suffered at the hands of people who only pretended to give a shit about me.

Pain over acceptance, any day.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Artist -

@Flutter_Lover  
There is always people that want to talk, just not so many people want to talk about sad stuff.

When you get money people will be everywhere. So many people it will be freaky and weird.

I’m going to get a girl that wants to be taken care of. Hopefully one with my sense of novelty.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide