Music thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
1 year old Cattle Decapitation released Terrasite May 12th which was my album of the year in 2023 and to this day it’s still fantastic
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I just listened to the new Falling in Reverse track
It sounds like something a b-tier tv show would make as a “metal” track in a filler episode where a side character starts a band
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

TIL on November 10, 1996, Imam Alimsultanov, a famous Chechen bard & folk singer was shot dead in Ukraine along with his two colleagues by three cops in uniforms but one who was in the bathroom at the time survived.
This case why he was murdered remains unsolved up till now.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Congratulations to Kendrick Lamar for his third number one song with “Not Like Us”, behind “Humble” and “Like That” with Future & Metro Boomin. The peak of this beef between him and Drake, hopefully afterwards this feud can come to an end and the charts can return back to normal.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Album of the week
Unleash The Archers - Phantoma
A great Canadian heavy power metal album with great vocals from Brittney Slayes some great production work i will point out AI drama cover album but who cares it’s fantastic
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
There’s been a lot of discussion on Kodak Black’s inclusion on Mr Morale and the Big Steppers following the whole Drake beef, whether Kodak was truly repentant enough to feature on the record, whether repentance is even enough to be featured on the record and all I could think about is, why didn’t Kendrick choose Dr Dre to feature on the album?
MMATBS is all about generational trauma, violence and how women are mistreated in (specifically black) communities, so why not feature Dr Dre, who has been openly apologetic on his past DV record(whether you believe him or not) and adds an extra perspective as someone who, to quote Dre, “been there, done that” as it is now long behind him
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide