Music thread

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dashie41 YT
Euronymous and Varg, despite being two of the biggest pieces of shit to ever walk in the metal scene, are absolute musical legends and for good reason
Mayhem and Burzum still hit hard over three decades later
Background Pony #A043
@Dashie41 YT
Which makes me think: He recently made a collaboration with the australian metalcore/hardcore band Aplha Wolf. They’re a very new band, having only 3 LPs and and four EPs. When I heard Ice-T made a collab with the band, I thought it was an ellaborated prank between the band and their record label, SharpTone Records, but nope. Is 100% legit.
This is the song, if you are wondering. Directly taken from their latest album, Half Living Things.
Background Pony #EC33
I guess it’s safer to be a black metal artist than be a rapper then.
If you are careful manipulating flammable materials, you will be okay. Those churches won’t burn down by themselves ;)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Then dying at the hands of a black metal artist is much more cooler and more noble than being killed by a bunch of high life mobsters. Unless I get to shoot them right in the head first.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide