Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Got most of the money for the internet, and when I get it, things are finally going to be going better for me.
The money is specifically for the internet, I told my mom I wasn’t given the money for anything else but the internet.
People will give me more money just because they can watch me draw stuff. GF will pay some of the bill so we can watch stuff together.
Making 50$ a month is easy when I’ll spend much less time fighting with the internet. It’s getting started that has been hard, but I’m finally just saving everything to get it, it pays for itself, I got 30.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I should call them and make sure I know what I’m paying for. Sometimes they want you to pay for the box, sometimes they’ll cut you a deal just to get you on that auto pay.
Hope I play my cards right on the phone.
I have verified that the router works like a phone, and you could just move with no notice if the new area has tmobile reception. That’s cool, i like that. It’s like having unlimited 5g hotspot, without the phone part, cellular 5g home internet they call it.
Beth

In digital purgatory
4mbs. Not much but it’s several times faster than the 600kbs I was stuck at. I can show people stuff and play some games. In general communicate a lot faster.
I’m back online <3
@Badheart
I get a lot of my carbs and protein from beer.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
That’s pretty good. I often just do one to five to stretch my back. I should add more.
Usually I go really fast on my bike, slowly building up speed until my heart is going a lot faster, i get a rush from it. I start slow because sometimes my body acts differently.

My internet is a lot faster when i moved it. i got it up to 20mbs. it still says 2 bars but it’s a much stronger 2, more close to 3/5th Unexpectedly happy after I decided 4mbs would be a substantial upgrade.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
For what i’m doing they give everyone the same. it gets slower in the middle of the day when everyone is using it for work. it’s still a lot better than using a capped phone hospot. 20-40x better in my case.
edit:it’s going a lot faster than i thought originally. When set in the right place.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Drawing for the 10th Anniversary EQG event is going along well, just need to make some two additional characters, a background and color it all and then it’ll be complete
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I did some test cuts with my 1796 saber. Wow. This is an awesome blade. I sliced the cap off a water jug without disturbing the water.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I pureed an entire peach, and handmade some simple syrup.
First I added two tablespoons of syrup into a julep glass, with four dashes of angostura bitters. Mixed.
Added two shots of bourbon, and two shots of a semisweet white wine. Mixed.
Poured in peach puree until it hit the halfway mark up the glass. Added one more dash of bitters and a spoon of syrup. Mixed.
Finished with crushed ice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide