Happy venting thread

Background Pony #03EC
Thanks all, much appreciated.
We’re probably getting married in the fall, going to see about this one really pretty venue in North Carolina.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy
I just watched a video of Reddit stories about creepy marriage advice for newlyweds. Most were exactly as described. I want to link it to you for the few good/funny ones.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy
And you didn’t invite me? Zincy please…
Being serious, congratulations
@Khamzat Chimaev
I went on one of the virtual rollercoasters and I had fun. I wanted to go on the Velocicoaster, but the wait time was way too long and I didn’t want to wait 2 hours so I missed out on that.
@JC2000
Thank you
IsochronalYetSublime

Horse the Ban'd
Spent the weekend finishing work on my battle jacket. Fairly satisfied for the most part, though I’ll probably switch out the oversized Testament logo patch for a Helstar rocker that’s due to arrive in a few weeks. (If the image links don’t work this time I give up)
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
Spending a night after work with your boss sounds like something you’d want to avoid, unless your boss likes to go out on raids to capture pokemon.
It’s fun to have a boss who has particular tastes.
He captured 5 Mewtwo’s
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
End of the month, no mon. Went to the store for one 2 liter soda and a pack of catfood. I found a couple 1$ bills floating in the wind on my way to the store and got more stuff.
The gods have smiled upon me <3

Get rich like me, or go home.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Professor Venturer
I bike a lot and have found money before. I found one, so I stopped and figured out the direction of the wind, and found more.
If they where like 20s or hundos I would have been paranoid that someone is circling the area looking for it, but they’re just ones, so cool <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide