Fifth Anniversary Community Collaboration

saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
Have question for anyone who’s on the arranging end of things: where’s the main light source? Cuz catchlights, and non-mirrorflippable character design.
Corpsly
Corpsly - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

💜Fluffy Sphinx💜
@Joey  
You wouldn’t mind if I had a little more time to complete my vector, would you? I might need until either the 28th or 29th till it’s finished.

That’s not bad, is it?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@ice1517  
Yes

@saby  
Let’s just say directly overhead. Though it’s not likely to be 100% consistent either due to how many people participated.

@Dig Dug  
So your essentially saying a crackle-like dragon in a pony costume?

@BloodinMyenam  
Thanks! And like I said, right this moment I need to focus on finishing the background. Also, that picture seems to be missing legs? It needs to be a full body shot.

@UmbrellaCorps  
I’m gonna try to accommodate late submissions. I don’t have a solid cutoff, but the longer it takes, the less I’ll be able to accommodate any extras.

Basically I’m gonna be building this in rows/sections of about twenty ponies each. Once a section is done, it’s done.
Corpsly
Corpsly - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

💜Fluffy Sphinx💜
@Joey  
Well just a heads up, since I don’t know if it’s a color orientated photo, my OC will have a grey body and blue hair.
Dig Dug
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Joey  
I meant more keeping my Dig Dug Dude as is but he’s wearing an incredibly obvious convincing pony disguise, just like how Purple, Fast and Fashion wore a stupid genius dragon disguise in Dragon Quest.
Truffle
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I worry about signature and watermark. Is it okay if they added on drawing? (though not overlayer the drawing).  

This site is sometimes silly. It full of colorful tiny horses but visited and maintained by 4chan-like person. So I can found “almost” everything (in pony version) in here. The thing that surprise me that this site’s server upgraded constantly (with new cool name) and have a very complex tag system (yet some of the images lack it) also full of responsible site member.

Next time we need Derpibooru its own history record.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Why is this thread still open?