Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

runner2
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Libertatem Noctibus
@Ciaran

@Joey

Rereading his requests, it seems like he wants a pixel art style piece and not something that would fit in with the collab. At least I’m pretty sure pixel art isn’t allowed in the collab to my knowledge.

Have you read the rules @Bravewind?
Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
@runner2  
At the incited request of someone else, I did so again yesterday. Nothing mentions, let alone disqualifies pixel art of any original kind. Something that comes straight out of a source like pony town, being pixel art is, but otherwise not as far as was written
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Bravewind  
Pixel art is allowed. However, creating pixel art is a very slow and time consuming process, so I doubt you’d find many willing to do it for free (plus there’s relatively few pixel artists in this fandom to begin with).

Pony Town avatars are not allowed since that is considered to be a generated image.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Joey  
if it were a simpler character, i’d put on a neat webradio to focus on and make it, but the complexity of the character/design would rather make anyone obliged to have started over a week ago at least.
runner2
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Libertatem Noctibus
@Bravewind

Wait.

Why aren’t you just making your own OC then? You don’t have to have someone else do it for you if you are capable of making it yourself. Some people can’t really make good art (like myself) so the request thread is for those that need help with making their OC for the collab.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Bravewind  
Holy fuck…

There’s a lot of artists here who’ve been drawing a lot of free art for people just so that they can participate in this collab. Some of the have been investing dozens of hours (if not more) out of the kindness of their hearts, just so as many people as possible can be included.

Ciaran was trying to help you. He didn’t have to spend however much time it took him to draw that for you. He had no obligation to - no one’s required to draw any specific OC if they don’t want to. He was trying to make sure your OC got included in the collab. But instead of being appreciative that someone was trying to help you out, you had to be picky and ungreatful. Attitudes like that just ruin this event for everyone.

Also, that was my opinion before one of the site’s moderators drew my attention to the overly condescending and demanding report you submitted against the image. Sigh…

You’ve been asking for help a lot, but then when someone tried helping you, you just complained and insulted them, and then tried reporting them. I’ll be honest - I am extremely tempted to just ban you from the site for the remainder of the submissions window. After all, I don’t think it’d be fair to subject any other artists to that kinda attitude if they want to try to do something nice for you and help you.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I not only posted it to the wrong thread but forgot the frskong photos.Anyway, if anyone here is looking for something quick before the deadline, I got 3 images ready for it.  
full
Patachu
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Joey  
I second this. When you have an artist doing something you can’t do, either accept it, there, you’re on the collab pic! If it’s not what you expected should have he considered before to open like, MSpaint or Inkscape and do it yourself, hell go with a cheap “grab a base or trace from a series screenshot and color it how you want, or just commission someone with precise guidelines.  
Abusing generosity of a community has been omnipresent, but let it not ruin things for all.  
Just for this I’d totally adopt Ciaran’s OC if I hadn’t got already one.
NonMysterious

Totally Not Mysterious
Could someone help me edit an image of my OC to have a transparent background and a larger image size? The image is on my profile.
Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
Good intentions and generosity were clearly there, the end result just didn’t turn out as expected. Significant improvements were made on the tail and antlers, and someone did actually try helping me where I can’t draw worth anything. That’s my takeaway from this, apologies to everyone if I made that misunderstood. This wouldn’t be the first time lately that I’ve been completely gruff and nasty online without a shred of intent or realizing it….  
@Ciaran I’m sorry (if/that) I spat in your face about the artwork, your art is worth being paid for having done. I was… I honestly don’t know what I was
Patachu

@NonMysterious  
I wonder if this will suffice, had to upscale it, and now seeing it on a black background I’m not really happy with the outcome, and it is hard to exploit an image like this. do you have the original artwork somewhere? that would be more helpful.  
full

I should try something else. there, illustratinskaped
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please go to the 2021 collab thread.