Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

kokopingas98
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Yes, sorry if i’m late i’m here for the 2020 picture thing, I’d like some artist to draw my OC who Is based on myself, and if an artist would be kind enough to draw it for me thanks a lot.

full

Technical specifications:  
Name: Pone Anthony  
Pony Type: Earth  
Height: Below average  
Color: White  
Mane Color: dark brown  
Eye Color: RIGHT: Light Blue, LEFT: Light Brown ( Heterocromia, See Pony Town image below for details)  
Clothing: White stockings with yellow stripes, Purple hoodie with pink stripes (See Pony Town image below for details)  
Specific Pose: Sitting.  
Misc: Blush, Deer like nose. (Not specified in picture due to limited accessories but specified in the Pony Town picture seen in my comment below.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m out; got one more to finish and my own OC and that’s all I’ll have time for by Friday.

@kokopingas98  
Derpibooru doesn’t support direct image embedding in comments; you’ll need to upload those images either to Derpi or an image hosting site like Imgur, then put the image URLS between exclamation points, if you want them to actually appear in your post.
kokopingas98
Artist -

Yes, sorry if i’m late i’m here for the 2020 picture thing, I’d like some artist to draw my OC who Is based on myself, and if an artist would be kind enough to draw it for me thanks a lot.

full

Eye Color: RIGHT: Light Blue, LEFT: Light Brown ( Heterocromia, See Pony Town image below for details)  
Clothing: White stockings with yellow stripes, Purple hoodie with pink stripes (See Pony Town image below for details)  
Misc: Blush, Deer like nose. (Not specified in picture due to limited accessories but specified in the Pony Town picture seen in my comment below.
kokopingas98
Artist -

It’s me again I’ve been able to figure out how to post more than one image in a single comment, that’s the reason why my other pictures were in different comments.

full

Misc: Blush, Deer like nose. (Not specified in picture due to limited accessories but specified in the Pony Town picture seen below.

full

CUTIE MARK:

full
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@TexasUberAlles  
Imgur is bad, because I had to block their intrusive tracking cookies and scripts larger than Win3.1 or Mario world itself, I’m unable to even watch the pic.

However I recommand https://catbox.moe/

@kokopingas98

Okay I’m on it. Result may vary following the time I got, and blood level in my alcohool.

Okay I missed the pose and the hoodie. Even added the socks at the last moment.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Hey, everyone - If you have a submission that’s been rejected because it was too small, didn’t have a transparent background, was cropped and isn’t a full figure, or because it was from PonyCreator or PonyTown or some paper-doll tool (or something else I haven’t seen yet), send me a PM with a link to the image of your OC and I’ll do what I can to get it compliant with the 2020 Community Collaboration entry requirements, whether that means just some quick edits, some how do you even edits, drawing the missing or cropped parts of the figure, or outright redrawing it. No challenge too great or too small! Yet. I mean, there might be a challenge where I nope out, but I haven’t hit it yet. It’s more likely you just won’t like my work or we’ll all run out of time. So - let me know if you want/need your submission fixed or redrawn and I’ll do what I can do :)

Here’s some examples of what I’ve done so far:

I really just want to make sure that no one misses out on the collaboration because of something as simple as not having the right kind of background, or having a figure that’s cropped or is too small.

So - if your submission has been rejected because it doesn’t meet the requirements, please send me a PM with a link to it and we’ll see what we can do :)
T72B
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Here’s my reference sheet and some other drawings of my OC Xeno. I’m hoping for an artist to draw her since I can’t draw for the life of me. XD If you’d be willing to help me out, thank you so much!
here is a a easy way if someone like to draw my ponysona/OC for this event please
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
Just finished drawing the OC Disastral for the group pic, but whilst looking at other art of her for references, I noticed she’s with another of her creator’s OCs in several images. (Including a featured one, which is the one I used for my main reference).

Anyway, I have drawn Disastral sat on her haunches with a raised hoof. Pretty standard pose.  
Her friend, however, is laid behind her with her hooves over Disastral’s back. (Heads are at a similar height).

Hopefully this won’t disqualify the drawing from the collab when I get it up on here. It should work fine if they’re near the front.  
I’m actually pretty happy with the drawing as it is.

Easy to be wise in hindsight.
kokopingas98
Artist -

@Patachu

Yes That’s awesome thank’s for your help.  
But there seems to be a very slight problem, the hair should be a darker shade, closer to black, I have the color code thing that some softwares use for color identification I’ll post it below:

HEX #241a07  
RGB (36,26,7)  
CMYK (0,28,81,86)

If you could change it in about 24 hours from now that would be great, if not I’ll see what I can do.

Anyway the drawing is awesome thank’s a lot!!!!!
T72B
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

@Funnygamer95

if you had already gotten another artist, that’s fine, I was just going back through the thread trying to find peoples requests that might have been buried. PMing people has been a long slow process.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Funnygamer95  
regarding,  
the amount of poners present itt, in derpi, the possibility for someone to have your oc is not zero,  
it’s fascinating.  
you have the same design tastes as the other person. same style? Art/graphic style is engraved in your genes. your mind.

You or this artist have inspired you, on Side7, 4chan, furaff. you don’t know.  
chat with them. we’re small, we all inspire eachother with or without knowing it.

A while ago, someone told me “I created this thing, I wad desperate(spelling) , you made an oc that looks like it and took it as yoursm”

“you made it, I just draw, I stole your art! (it’s influenced by: this thing as a joke)”

he said “continue!”

If you find a similar artist or pone, chances are you have a lot in common, that’s the magic of friendship.

Bonnie Zacherle inspired, made a concept, not for hasbro/takama only. we use it. Mythology exists. We use it. We are the ponies.

Didn’t the Trashmen put the base of metal? didn’t Gustav Holst, inspired by Wagner inspire John Williams and Hans Zimmer?

We are the zeitgeist, the dasein. The inspiration, and creative magma of our time. We’re one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please go to the 2021 collab thread.