Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Description:

suggestive142989 artist:nokozeze182 edit132521 edited edit2573 edited screencap65201 editor:nokozeze24 screencap222221 apple bloom49498 rarity181840 sweetie belle49040 equestria girls200431 equestria girls series33003 happily ever after party187 absolute cleavage3477 bare shoulders2563 barrette392 beautiful5572 beautisexy840 bent over3848 big breasts82073 blurry background787 bracelet9419 breast edit1933 breasts277703 busty rarity12814 canterlot high2751 caption21517 chair6816 classroom1643 cleavage34571 clothes459637 cropped49324 denim275 desk3222 downblouse140 eyelashes10601 eyeshadow15612 female1363143 glasses61909 hairclip1100 hairpin1726 hand behind back141 happily ever after party: rarity54 huge breasts38304 impossibly large breasts16771 indoors3135 jeans4118 jewelry63657 looking at you168664 makeup21469 offscreen character34154 open mouth145860 pants14550 poofy shoulders79 raised eyebrow6567 rarity is not amused452 rarity's glasses580 school desk57 sexy29431 shirt24921 sitting63241 skirt39764 text59551 unamused16232 wall of tags3077 wide eyes17044

Source:

not provided yet

Comments

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~
Background Pony #07AD
I see you think you think so highly of yourself, that you think I think of you so highly.
Dirty Bit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@BluTapeRose95
(If Rarity was a teacher handing out tests with that cleavage and approached me)

Tell me, Darling, what do you see?

Me: Two D's and an F.

Anyone get the reference? 😆


Was totally gonna make that comment. Good times XD
Background Pony #2AEB
Well, i am sorry but em, can you blame me, i mean your gigantic boobs are right there, i is impossilbe to not stare at them.
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

It won't be okay
yes, I was. But…the truth is, i have x-ray vision and i check all the girls at school above a certain age for possible health issues in that area. out of concern. you can thank me by not telling anyone i have that ability. also by reassuring your friends that me examining them is a good thing that they should welcome and encourage.
Background Pony #7279
Look Rarity, your big chest covered 98% of my peripheral vision. The rest 2% is the classroom and Applebloom sitting there.
So, why not you come a little bit closer to complete the other 2%