General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #00C7
Is there a reason why some fluffy pony arts as such >17608 have their comments, tags, and sources locked?
Background Pony #52BA
I think the tag phat ought to be nuked - I don’t see a single instance of it tagging the presence of the word “phat” and there are other tags to use instead if you’re not just talking about the slang spelling.
Background Pony #00C7
@TexasUberAlles
Well, that was a long time ago; shouldn’t the images be unlocked nowadays since there isn’t anymore crazy people from those times?
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
The description for solo focus says:
Use plain solo for images with only one character
Does that mean all these images are incorrectly tagged and the solo focus tag can be removed from them? (Excluding, of course, images that have multiple characters and are simply incorrectly tagged solo.)
Background Pony #52BA
Where can we post images that need more tags?
Open discussion could be useful for preventing these so-called tag wars.
Instead of crapping all over the comments we’ll have an open thread.
You’ll have to explain the situation better, then, because those two statements do not seem to be connected at all.

@JP
Yes. “solo focus” is excluded from “solo”, “duo focus” excluded from “duo”, etc.
It might be that Derpibooru treats “focus” tags differently from some other sites, as the cause of the mis-tagging…
I used to think it came from people not realizing the “[character’s sex] focus” tags imply “solo focus” rather than being valid also for groups of the same sex, but there are plenty of cases where those tags were not used at all.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Toastypk
It was the designation used in the video title before it was changed, so…I guess ask the tired intern who uploaded it :p
In seriousness, I’ve just kept it around as a placeholder spoiler tag. Going by past specials, I guess something like spoiler:the blockywockys would also be fine. Perhaps S02S01 for “S2 Special”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide