Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

The Navel Warfare Training Academy (It's baaack)

SemPBron3

@LadyChristaBug  
Azimuth: My eyes go wide as I mouth “Uncle Vainor?”. I turn and start walking towards the door. Certainly ma’am, this is of course the Cadet and enlisted berthing, you’ll want the Officers and CO berthing up on the hill. I step outside and point a hoof up the hill to the large white mansion like CO’s home.
SemPBron3

@LadyChristaBug  
Azimuth: I sigh as I start to walk the captain to the CO’s home. I’m not sure ma’am. I don’t meddle too much in the affairs of officers. I cast her a sideways glance as I nicker a bit. I have the unofficial fleet command and will be going against the admiral as the OPFOR, yes.
SemPBron3

@LadyChristaBug  
Azimuth: I sigh Ma’am, I spent 3 months getting yelled at and told how to address personnel correctly, humor me. I keep walking towards the large house. I anticipate the weapons on board the Phoenixes will function just fine, they always do, very reliable weapons platforms.
SemPBron3

@LadyChristaBug  
Azimuth: Deadpan Yup, should be exciting ma’am. We reach the front door and I open it for the young Captain. Well ma’am, here you are. Enjoy your stay at the academy, I look forward towards strengthening inter branch ties and learning all I can… And all that Jazz.
LadyChristaBug

laughing lightly I haven’t had a bedtime since I was 12 and a cadet here myself. It’s the canteen where I left it? I could use a bite and a drink. Oh, and thanks for the recipe to that stuff you made in ’Mane. nickers sadly, with a coding overtone I owe you, anyway. I patented a fabulous recipe for weapons and engine degreasing from it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide