The Fireplace Inn [Absolutely NSFW - BDSM, Tickling, Teasing]

Caroo
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
Gonna give this another shot…

Dark…Dark and cold. The first thoughts that came to mind as his eyes adjusted to seeing as best they could in the darkness of the dungeon. So many questions to his current predicament.

Who had captured him and Why had they imprisoned him here? What had been his crime and why such measures to keep him restrained?

His body rested upon a piece of bondage furniture not unlike a gymnast-horse. A trapezoid with padding up top to rest his tummy on. Each leg positioned in a stranding position and locked via leather cuffs to the sides of this piece of furniture that’s strongly bolted to the floor.

A ring around the very base of his horn ensures he’s not going anywhere at all, his magic rendered inert.

A panicked look on the colts muzzle and eyes. The dungeon was so dark and cold it was dark to see anything in front of him. A small slit a few feet away denotes a thick wooden door..but this is all the young colt can see.

“H..hello?…Can someone help me?!” Poor Flicker said in distress.
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
Sure, I’ll pick it up. Guessing this is for the pic from the stream, which means I’m Twi?

Help? Why would you want anypony to help you?

A soft lavender glow appeared behind the bound stallion, then a hoof was trailed up the inside of his left rear leg, stopping at the thigh and slowly caressing it. The hoof then moves up and around, over his cutie mark, followed by a tongue and a giggle.

Mmm, you taste nice. Now the, what shall I do with you, little colt? I mean, you can’t use your magic, so you’re stuck here as my little plaything until I let you out. Does that sound fun?

The mare then confuses the colt by gently brushing a wing between his leg, the glow getting stronger.
Caroo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

Flickers ears would perk at the feeling of a soft hoof caressing the inside of his rear left leg..the voice..that voice..it sounded familiar..and yet he couldn’t put his mind to who owned it..he could see the lavender glow in the darkness..but not the pony who stands behind him.

The exploring hoof causes a little groan from the young colt. A shiver in his spine. His legs test the bondage again and the ring..but the ring fizzles his magic to only sparks and his legs are firmly held.

The giggle gets him to blush and he finally talks. “You mean..what..what are you going to do to me?” He asked in a nervous tone. The pony behind him had a front-seat view to that lovely exposed rump, tail-hole and balls. His cock a little limp at the moment..but the wing feathers brushing against his legs gets him to both gasp, giggle and groan. A lovely erection starting up due to such devious teases.
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
Oh, standing to attention for your princess?” The mare walked around the furniture, the glow bright enough to show her face but not so much that it would hurt her captor’s eyes. Twilight Sparkle placed her forehooves to either side of his body on the soft padding, pushing herself up.

She leaned in close, her lips near his, but then she pulled away with a giggle. “Did you think I was going to be that lenient, hmm?” Lifting her head up, she teasingly licked the colt’s horn from base to tip, leaving him breathless as she got down and left his field of vision once more.

We don’t want this to finish too soon, do we, my little colt? This should help.” Twilight picked up a gold ring with her magic, quickly sliding it onto her captive’s slowly hardening shaft… then she teasingly licked at his balls whilst help his length grown with a slow massage from her hoof.
Caroo
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

Flickers eyes widened the moment the mention of Princess was made..it was enough for the young colt to flush even more then he already was. His friend and little crush at the academy of magic had..had kidnapped him!

“T..Twilight? THE princess Twilight?!” He said in astonishment.

And yet..as he sees those purple eyes and their lips get so close he could taste her wonderful breath..he looked on with a little whine as she pulled away with a giggle. The licks at his horn making him give a sharp little moan…and then even as she trotted over and locked the base of his cock and started to lick..oouuuu..it got the colt shivering! in excitement. His tail giving a lovely flicker..his member of a nice and brown color now fully erected.

“N..No princess..we don’t want to finish too soon.” He admitted..fear slipping away..replaced by another emotion..lust..arousal..love for his princess..his crush. <3
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
That’s good then, because I want to see…” This time her tongue wrapped around the base of his cock, her hoof slowly brushing against his balls. “…how long…” She moved along, her tongue now at his middle. “…you can last…

With that, she took his head in her mouth, flicking her tongue over and around his tip. She let him slide deeper in, loving every little twitch she felt, the colt at her command and submissive, just how she liked them. That’s not to say she didn’t mind the more resistant ones, but she had other plans with this unicorn that didn’t involve crops.

She pulled away and sat back, giving a happy hum. Floating over in her magic were a couple of her primaries, which she had kept from her preening for this task, lowering them down to the base of his hooves. “You know, I wasn’t blind back in school. I saw the way you looked at me, yet you never said anything. This is your punishment.

With that, the feathers pressed in, making small circles around his hooves.
Caroo
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

Flicker couldn’t see it from his position..but that somehow made each exploratory lick by the wonderful, devious purple Alicorn all the more wonderful. A deep groan left his muzzle, just how deviously long was her tongue? The way it licked and lapped and teased the tender underside of his cock..by the time her lips contacted that flat equine cock-head and wrapped around it he was already leaking pre-cum!

Sexually teased twitches and arches give way to earnest moaning as she flicked her tongue over and around that tip! “Gah! O..oouuu Twilight!” Is all he could say at first as the pleasure teased at him. His tail having gotten out of the way and his body squirming in delight! His cheeks fluster.

And then came that happy hum..oh no..THAT can’t be good! And indeed as he felt the soft touch of plumes touching over his organey-gold hooves he gives them a little comical wiggle in the bondage as his muzzle curls to a smile quickly and a lovely giggle left his muzzle. “H..hey hehahahaha!” That colts head arching up and laughter pouring out. Even a squeak and quivering as the feathers run small, pressed in circles to those tender hooves.
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
Twilight watched with a smirk as her captive’s hooves jerked in his bonds, the feathers enchanted to stay on task until she pulled them away. A little after taste of the pre she had licked up left her want more, much more, but she held onto her self control.

Pulling the feathers away, she walked back in front of the panting colt and lowered her muzzle, her lips just out of reach for him. “Well, is there something you wish to tell me? Or do we need to continue?

From behind her floated three pink powder puffs, looking nice and fluffy, ready to be used.
Caroo
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

“Hah…hah…ouuu my..t..that was intense.” He said with a soft smile to her as he wriggled a little in place. Taking a good minute of soft panting and squirming to get over just how ticklish his feet are and how worked up it got him.

Indeed the young colt was very, very frisked up now. A sweet moan as she licked the pre from his dripping cock..so close to orgasm..and yet she came back to the front.

Those lips..those eyes..he wanted to pounce her..kiss her and never let her go..and as she asked he quickly nodded. Those blue eyes looking into hers. “Twilight..I mean Princess Twilight. I did have a crush on you at the academy..you’re just so cute and friendly..but..I was too shy.” He admitted. Looking behind him to the powder puffs he gulped deeply and looked back..how would she take his confession?
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
Oh, so you like it intense, huh?” Twilight smiled sweetly and stared into those shimmering blue orbs, her heart fluttering as he confessed his secret to her. Deciding that he deserved a reward for being so brave, she pressed her lips softly to his, holding them there for a few minutes before pulling away. “Silly colt, all you had to do was take the first step. By the way… I’m not finished…

Twilight pulled away and took one of the brushes in between her teeth whilst the other two still floated in her magic. Looking into his eyes once more, she gave a giggle and walked down his side, brushing a wing over him as she did so.

Sitting down behind him, Twilight slowly leaned forward, gently pressing the brush that was in her mouth against his balls.
Caroo
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

Flicker Feather Adored the kissing. He could just hang there in his bound position and give himself up to the kiss of those lovely lips forever if he could get away with it. The way his ears rolled back, his happy moan as they kissed passionately. As she finally let it go he gives a cute whimper. Having found a little more confidence now.

*“That was amazing Twilight..thank you.” He admitted in a soft, almost breathless tone. As she mentions she’s not finished though he tilted his head and gulped. *“You’re…you’re not?”_

As that puff contacts and draws against his balls he would Moan in such a wonderful way. A little squirt of pre hitting the bondage horse.

“AH! Ouuuu Twilight! If you k..keep teasing there I’m gonna..gonna..” He tried to finish that sentence but couldn’t..the divine teasing taking a toll on his mind..but his member was ready to burst! If only that devious ring came off! She could feel the pent-up throbbing of his balls.

Oh, she had him completely under her control..and he seemed to adore it!
Lucky424

Crossdresser
@Caroo  
Twilight giggled as she saw his cock throb, another bit of pre leaking out. She knew with that ring that was all he’d do,kept under her power until she allowed him release. Glancing at a clock on the wall, she noted only ten minutes had passed… and she had the whole room for two hours.

Letting the brush free from her mouth, it and the other two began to make small circles on his balls and shaft. She calmly strode in front of him and held a regal pose, then wrapped her wings around his head and kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue past his lips.

Once more she didn’t linger for long, but this time she stayed in front of him. “I think… that your princess would like some attention herself.” She turned her back on him and lowered her legs… but only her front legs, her tail swishing from side to side, giggling at the whine that escaped her prisoner as she showed him her marehood.

She slowly backed up, the warmth from her entrance close enough to be felt by his muzzle, and all he had to do was drop it down, just that little bit…
Caroo
A Really Classy Artist -

Kinky Ponies Everywhere
@Lucky424

The colt was so taken in by each puffing touch to his needy balls that by the come she came back around to look upon him his eyes where closed and his tongue was hanging out a little..it was the kiss that got a Long and so-happy moan leaving his lips. It filled him with such utter joy to be used by his pricness..and if not for the ring around his cock he may of cum right then and there.

As she turned and arched her rump. His eyes shined upon that wonderful flank and he smiled with delight. The colt leaned down and she felt a soft kiss against the petals of her sex at first. A little kiss-kiss here and a nip-nip there and soon he was giving her entire pussy a series of slow, deliberate and passionate licks. Focus was given to a slow polishing of the utter area, slowly exciting and growing and exposing that lovely clit, such his muzzle wrapped around and gives a playful little suckle to! Nibbles that tickle across that buds sensitive flesh.

Oh my! This colt could be devious if he wanted to be!
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

Does it, now?

He smirks, his horn silently glowing as two devious tools are held mere inches from her tender wings, not quite making contact and definitely not within her range of view to give her any warning.

We’ll just have to change that, hm?

His hooves leave, and the bristles of two manual toothbrushes press against the undersides of her wings, not moving yet. Just making their presence known.
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

Oh dear is riiight~

He smirks, letting the brushes sit still where they are just to tease her as his hoof gently strokes along the length of a wing. He almost stifles a giggle himself, the feathers giving little tickles to said hoof.

The only way to block it is to close your wings~ Hehee!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide