Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

The Fireplace Inn [Absolutely NSFW - BDSM, Tickling, Teasing]

Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

As the brushes scrub, he steps up beside her, leaning down and whispering in her ear.

I can see that look on your face… you think this is going to end soon, don’t you?

A hoof rests on one of the two glowing circles of metal holding her body still.

But you have not met me before, and so you couldn’t possibly know that with me…

The hoof taps the metal twice, and she’d feel the lightheadedness almost instantly evaporate… in fact, something in those circles was not only keeping her still, but now also keeping her from leaving consciousness.

…there is no such easy escape as fainting.
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

So, now that that’s settled… will you comply with me?

Showing his first sign of mercy yet, her hooves are placed back on the ground and all the brushes are discarded for now. He slowly circles her, his tail brushing up against her body as he does.
Sad

Derpy’s wayward eyes crossed in confusion.

Y-oure ti-tickling- meeeeee…!

Without warning, it changes. Derpy suddenly finds that the fingers are longer tapping, but squeezing, scratching. The tickling growing massively in effectiveness as a result. Derpy’s eyes dip in different directions out of sheer surprise before she begins to react in full. She starts tilting harder, pulling with more force than before. Her mouth opens without permission to release confused giggling.

Whaahat are you…?! St-stohop thahat! Nnnnnn!

(Hee)
Swisalis

@Sad

Am I? I hadn’t noticed~

As if enjoying a little magic show, Rarity wiggles a bit on Derpy’s hips, getting herself comfortable as the hands of her own creation attack the mailmare’s hips. She’d find quickly that this X-frame would not give to her tilting or squirming, barely giving her as much as an inch of leeway.

And just who are you, Derpy Hooves, to tell me to stop~? Hmm?

With this, two extra hands suddenly appear at her hoofpits, digging in with glee and scribbling into the soft, grey furred hollows.
Sad

(When Caroo gets here though, I’ll switch over to that one, I don’t wanna be imposing, you’re already doing an RP, and he deserves it, because of my mistake last night.)
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

I will find out eventually what spot drives you nuts, little mare.. and it will only be far worse when I do because you failed to cooperate~

As he’s circling, his tail accidentally brushes up her side, slipping its hairs beneath her wing before a fraction of a second.
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

He stops walking and reveals a toothy grin, his eyes flashing in realization. He backtracks slightly, now standing beside the wing he’d just grazed.

Oh, dear.. what’s this~?

He asks with a falsely sweet tone, gently petting this wing with a hoof.

Could it be that such sensitivity is hidden underneath, ironically, a layer of feathers~?
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

Are you certain?

His hoof slips away from the wing, his magic starting to slowly and gradually spread both of them into a flared position. He’s sure to have them fully out as to expose their undersides completely, the nervous system immobilizers preventing her from closing them.

Because if I find out it is… and you’re lying…

Heh. It won’t be pretty~
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

Nothing to say?

He smirks.

Then let us experiment~

Raising a single hoof, he jabs gently at the underside of the wing closest to him repeatedly, leaving the other alone for now.

If you lied, I hope you enjoyed sanity while it lasted~ Hehee!
Sad

@Swisalis  
(Oooo, love that little hip wiggle detail.)

The shifting weight on her waist would have made Derpy grunt, had she not been giggling uncontrollably. For all of her struggles, she found that she could barely move an inch at all. She was so vulnerable it hurt.

I…ahhaa! J-juhust plehease.!

But then, it happens. Derpy sees it coming the second before the touch, and she blanches in stark fear. Two extra hands were suddenly at her hoofpits. The most sensitive spot she knew of on her body.

NOWAI-

And as the fingers touch, her reaction initiates. First, Derpy’s golden eyes flare open, focusing on some random point on the ceiling as the rest of her body freezes in a shock at the sensation. Next, her mouth falls open in what looks like a silent scream. Then, that’s when all Tataurus breaks loose for her.

!!!  
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! NOOPLEHEASEHAAAANOHOHTTHEHEREE!!

Rarity would actually feel Derpy’s weight shift under her as the mailmare went into complete hysterics. Derpy shrieked with a wild laughter, her bound body seeming to explode with energetic flails and tugs. The feeling of multiple fingers at her hoofpits was something she couldn’t ever describe. Lashes of overwhelming tickle sensation seemed to assault her whole body from those two points. Every single scritch and scratch on her hypersensitive flesh an unbelievable torment to poor Derpy. Her head was shaking wildly back and forth, her will completely demolished by just that one action. She would do anything in the world to get loose. Unfortunately, the only thing that could do that for her, was to be tickled like crazy.

(Yes, it was always my intent for those to be one of her prime tickle spots. Don’t worry, it can still get more intense though._
Swisalis

@Sad

(Oops! Didn’t mean to find it so quickly~ ;P But I agree; it can still get much worse for the poor mare.)

Rarity was, to say the least, very surprised at this reaction. It quickly gave way to her original cruel smirk, however, the hands at her ribs disappearing and the hands at her hoofpits remaining, scribbling away.

With a smoldering gaze, she leans in inches from Derpy’s laughing face, whispering gently.

Oooh… what’s this? Have I found a little gem mine~?

As she asks this, the fingers begin to dig a little deeper, their ethereal fingertips swirling around the entirety of her hoofpits.

Oh, I have~! And there’s soooo much ore… I’m going to need a better shovel..

On the word ‘shovel’, her horn flashes, and the fingertips, once smooth and rounded, now grew into ticklishly sharpened ends.. fingernails. And they continued to scratch away with vigor.

Ohhh, yes… precious ores of laughter… I see a lot of it riiiight..

The attacking magical fingernails suddenly focused all of their efforts into the rather soft centers of Derpy’s hoofpits’ hollows, increasing the intensity substantially.

here.
Swisalis

@Sgt.striker

Unfortunately, no such person comes, Blase’s prodding hoof switching to becoming a stroking hoof, gently drawing circles with its tip directly in the tender pit of her wing.

No laughter~ Maybe you weren’t lying~!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide