Nothing for none[NSFW]

undead changelingΔ

@LadyChristaBug

(damn, that must suck… my meighbors had to have theirs put down about a week ago… I already miss him… he used to look at me out of the window as i walked by on the way to work, and bark at me. Every single time. without fail… it just dont feel right without him.)
undead changelingΔ

the changeling, unkwon to both herself and everpony else, has been passivly feeding on the ambiant postive emotion in hte air, to the point her body is saturated with it, and she is still absorbing more. as her mind runs on auto poilet, she slowly walks up onto the ceailing of the room, and begins preparing something.
Rook Knight
Thread Starter - Nothing for none

@Dono & M.Storm

Dark fury: he gulps w-we have started a new batch from scratch, we aren’t sure what you want to do. Do you want us to keep carrying out the same ol’ thing with the musicians or something different?
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Rook Knight  
Diana: Since my male form wanted to keep you alive and plan out the ways of bringing the Ongaku back…. I want the same but I will bring destruction to this world, I will complete what he has failed to do many times due to love. I’ll kill the planet and recreate life with the people of my extinct species by doing the ultimate sacrifice. Does who have been chosen to live will be cryo chambered in the farthest reaches of galaxies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide