Nothing for none[NSFW]

undead changelingΔ

‘Piko’ watches as the docter finds somewhere to sit down, and prompty pass out, before slowly getting up. “If thats true… I may just be able to regain a good portain of my memories!” She quicly bolts out the door, looking for the android.
LadyChristaBug

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
Really? I don’t doubt you. But I couldn’t be more curious. I’m not even sure of my own parentage - how I turned out to be a Pegasus from a family of unicorns, and when I draw my power in, I cast the shadow of an Alicorn.
LadyChristaBug

A Nurse tackles a flesh-Piko, and holds her tightly in a loving embrace The robot melted down. As soon as enough of it is rebuilt to communicate, we’ll put you together. Until then, come back to your room. I promise, we’re as eager as you to get her back. Nurse sat on bed, and held out her arms. She was older than you’d think, in her late 60s probably, and obviously a mother and grandmother, the kind that if you cut them in half would read “mother” all the way through and had a heart as big as the moon. She held her arms open further. Come. Feed until you sleep. You can talk if you wish, but I won’t pry, dear. It seems you’ve had a hard time. I’m happy to listen to any part of your story you want to share. Oh, just call me Nanny. Everyone does.
LadyChristaBug

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
We stay honest with one another. I will never lie to you, or withhold any information. I will answer every question I can, and give you the pieces of information I have if I don’t have a full answer. You stop pretending you can’t read me, or listen in on private conversations. I won’t tell the others, so you still can gather info or fulfill your curiosity. smiles Uncensored honesty is more to my nature, and just easier.
undead changelingΔ

@LadyChristaBug

‘Piko’ accepts the hug, her rate of feeding having slowed down greatly now that she was not longer on the verge of starvation. she then began crying tears of joy. “I… I just… I might actually be able to resume a life like I had before I became this…” her smile soon become dopey, as the amount of empathy and care directed towards her reaches intoxicating levels, causing her to snuggle against the nurse.
LadyChristaBug

In fact, I’ll take it further. I have a couple of crystals that will allow the possessor to have constant acres to the emotions and thoughts, even access the eyes and other senses of the wearer. I’m willing to allow you such access, for a limited time, so you know I’m being truthful. Further time is negotiable.
LunarGhostRedMoon

Sleeper Agent
@LadyChristaBug  
Obsidian: I continue smiling. But it works vice-versa. Even if you try to block it, that would negate my side as well. I can’t let you have access to my knowledge. Not yet anyways. The smile disappears. Now, Goddess-Daughter, who are you?
LunarGhostRedMoon

Sleeper Agent
@LadyChristaBug  
Obsidian: You get the feeling he’s getting annoyed. I already said no. The deal is we’re completely truthful. You break said deal, and I’ll do Dark-Sunlight a favor. As the binding seal, I want to know who you are.
Rook Knight
Thread Starter - Nothing for none

@LunarGhostRedMoon

I was once the prime concept of hatred. A neutral party. The balance of hate itself. And then.. something happened. I was reborn as a foal. Too many pieces of my memory gone to retain what I had back then. My mother had seven others before me and for some reason I ended up in the everfree crying. Something with really big avian wings took me. Another hole in my memory and then I woke up sleeping on Celly’s bed. Their parents raised me until I was 16. A dark stallion claiming to be my father took me away, scientists were cutting off patches of skin and I was regenerating at an inconceivable rate. Started doing all these experiments. Testing to see what I was capable of. Tested to see how much pain I could feel before passing out. They really loved the acid bath training… that was a nightmare I never wanted to do any of that.  
I was beat mercilessly by security for pain endurance interrogation. Things like that. Combat schools. Ya know, I just come from a family of crazies.  
17th birthday my father had a tournament I was proving to be quite the fighter and I guess that was.. heh.

I uh.. became a soldier. It was tradition.. or rather.. my father’s bullshit one. Had to earn his respect by having a lot of war accomplishments and incredible kill counts.  
Time passed and suddenly after all his children but one which didn’t have the chance to be born, were to his standards.. he started trying to kill everyone. Tried to take our concept powers after they were mostly developed, he was a concept manipulator so we had to find alternate means of beating him. We couldn’t. My mother did. She… sealed him away inside of nihilumbra and became a sort of power network for the technological advancements for the cities.  
Stuff called varanium started showing up in Omnia and well fuck we started creating magically enhanced weapons. Then we made a contract with equestria and training their armies after a couple of catastrophes. Shipped varanium and pushed them forward in technology  
This school is to train those with an impressive set of skills or a particular feat and strengthen them.  
Inbetween those events I was lovestruck by Luna. Couldn’t talk to her. Too nervous and scared. Celly would always comfort me when I failed. Then I heard she had went to the dark side and I tried to find her only to hear she was banished to the moon. When the intent was to purge her of those dark spirits who changed her into.. that. Celestia couldn’t wield the full power of the elements and thus the result was the big white thing in space.  
I spent a thousand years learning from Celly and getting to know her impish side.  
Luna returned and tried the eternal darkness deal, and all I did was sit by and let it happen.  
Elements of harmony purged the essence of those creatures and they became the essence of nightmare moon. Luna was back and I finally worked up the nerve.  
After that, Aetris had opened the void and these creatures that resided in it cursed us with one or two powers connected to it. The result was an uncontrollable psychosis and mutation. Aetris crafted the limiters, pieces of equipment we carry with us at all times that keep the psychosis and mutations from taking hold. I went back to Nihilumbra for a while and then heard about all the events involving discord, changelings, and tirek. Came back trained the guard, and then made this school.  
points up those airships and jets. New police. Every last one of them underwent an artificial nihilumbrian training program. They were determined to be the best.

(Back from arguing..)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide