Nothing for none[NSFW]

undead changelingΔ

“YAY! that means I truly am free to think for myself! I’m no longer enslved to my own programming!” she calms down, and takes a look at her fur and shell. “should only take a few more hours to finish growing back…”

“so, is there anything else I can do to help?”
undead changelingΔ

“yeah.” she quicly and cleanly chops the balls in half, before relaxing slightly. “If you going to ask about how strong i am, i can give you three different awswers. I can lift approxamalty 1 ton with my limiters active, several without, and upwards of twentry if i go into overdrive, but then i run the risk of burning out my servos, among other things getting damaged… and before you ask how thats even possiable, i am powerd by a microscale nuclear reactor, so yeah, i normally only need about… 10% percent of its total output? yeah, i think it was ten percent… so you can see why overdrive does that, I spike it to full capacity.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@undead changelingΔ  
Cerus: “then i can skip that i guess and ask about Radiation and emp capabilities of that reactor, any energy source has such a field and i´d like to know if my Gadgets can work in your presence.”
undead changelingΔ

“dont worry, its sheilded, and has safeguards to prevent a mentdown, although the cores emp sheilding can be cycled into the rest of my body to simultaneously protect me from its effects, and to create a brief electromagnet pulse at will… wow, the development team really did think of nearly everything, didn’t they?”
undead changelingΔ

Piko gives silver a very worried curious and concerd look, as her wing blades retract. “SILVY! YOUR AWAKE!” she quicly dashes over to him and pulls him into a soft hug, being carful to not apply too much pressure. she then pauses. “Well duh, if its made of matter, antimatter works, no exceptions.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide