Lunar Conflict II: Slr Reliquum

Prince Artemis
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@Dono & M.Storm  
“Yeah…. I was staying with some sci fi fan for a few weeks until his room mate kicked me out for being too weird or something. I don’t think you need to hear the details.”
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Prince Artemis  
“Ah, the fires of lust and love. The two are twins but with different personalities.”

A smirk on his face as he looks away.

“Sexual tensions is only natural for species of opposite sex. Ain’t nothing wrong with that but I guess I’m the weird one since I am married to my work of biology and environmental. Never cared for intimacy, not once has it crossed my mind as a need or want. I always was curious with which scenarios a species could be in and observed.”

His smirk went to a more subtle calm look, back to his thoughts.
Prince Artemis
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@Dono & M.Storm  
“I suppose I can relate sorta… Intimacy isn’t a need for me, especially since I can’t actually reproduce… However I still do have some hormones, I still get stressed, or just plain bored.” She giggled some, her blush starting to fade. “Granted I probably don’t want anything other than uh… Whats the term… Friends with benefits I guess?”
Dono & M.Storm
Artist -

A purpose.
@Prince Artemis  
“And I can pass as your ignorant boyfriend who will never think that you cheat on me with someone else. If there ever came a time, I think we could play those roles well on the first try if we needed more stuff.”
Dono & M.Storm
Artist -

A purpose.
@Prince Artemis  
“Oh how I wish I was telepathic…”

He goes to take something out of his ear and it uncloaks as he holds it in the palm of his hand. It was a small ear device, like a earphone.

“This little thing can pick up very specific frequencies with what I desire to listen to without interference of course from the universal “chatter” of planets, stars, etc.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide