Looking to Roleplay

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Mystic Crown  
No, just ones for the general format of RP you seek. Group ones tend to have more hooks than a mere desire, and i suggest you develop the concept further than a list of ideas, whether alone or with one of the other ‘mainstay’ threads for metaposting.

@Mystic Crown  
‘Report’ function, request delete in the detail box with category of ‘Other’. Alternatively, leave it up, because nobody particularly cares at this point and it serves as a good reminder to others to check the damn catalog or use one of the provided links.
Mystic Crown

I will mention, though I found the threads I believe you were trying to link me to, those links seems to be redirecting to my thread for some reason. Which is why I had at first thought that I had accidentally posted this multiple times.

Actually, it seems to be because the site couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Mystic Crown

They are working now, thank you.

Sighs, I admit that this is actually my second day here. I was recommended by a friend to check the site out and that it might be a good place not only to find art but to chat and roleplay in the forums. Seems that he hasn’t used for the forums in quite a while though so wouldn’t know of any of the things that may have changed. Which is annoying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide