Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #E47D
I’ll agree with a person above. Dealing with personal problems better at private. Such things like exposing someone and such might be important, but this forum isn’t really for that.
derpmeister69420

@Shadow_Flare
As a moderator said, we’re allowed to point out bad actors on here, but sometimes someone’s gotta do something, you know? Sometimes there’s consequences for your actions. If someone’s worried about getting called out, then that’s on them. Just don’t do ignorant shit to people.
If you have a bad experience with a company or establishment, you leave a bad review. It’s no different from that. But they’re there to provide criticisms, and if you want that review revised, then give them a reason to change it.
More importantly, it’s not like I haven’t at least tried to resolve things beforehand. It’s not like I didn’t give them a chance first or something. In fact, I gave them several. If I just immediately went “Well, fuck ‘em” on day one with this person, then that’s a different story, and I can see your point. But that isn’t the case here. And again, they did this TWICE. Why should that be allowed to slide?
There’s no such thing as having a moral compass when there’s no punishment for breaking morals. I’ve given them a chance to talk to me, and that door is still open in fact. But if they don’t come and personally try to resolve things with me, or tell me why they’re doing what they’re doing, I’m leaving this up. If things change, I’m happy to withdraw my statement, but that’s entirely up to Hikky. Not me.
Mismanage Assistant

@Shadow_Flare
no no you know what hes got a point. fuck the scummy/inconsistent RPers and rightfully so he calls out there bullshit. now i know if i want to RP i would think twice before allowing someone like “hikky” to RP with me. there needs to be some sort of reputation system because each time you look for a partner its like rolling a dice, you get good, the mid, and the hikky. and i know announcements like that is out of the left field at the same time it brings awareness to the other people who dont want to waste there time with partner that are a lost couse. becouse i certainly dont want my time wasted when i decide to RP with someone.
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Well, this thing really makes you think carefully. I’m not a saint here too. It was few times where someone was genuinely interested in rping with me… but I was just end up as a ghost at some point. Mainly because of IRL stuff, and then have no courage to answer… Afraid that they will be sad or disappointed. How that should be called in my case, if I genuinely regret ghosting people but have no courage to apologize?
derpmeister69420

@Artwolf1
I understand that, but sometimes you just have to face the music. It’s better to try to resolve things just to at least say that you tried. As I said above, if you’re upfront with someone about something from the get-go, you’re risking them being mad at you, but that’s still better than leaving someone hanging and guaranteeing someone getting mad at you instead. In the case of something like this, yeah someone may be mad at you for something, but at least by actually responding to it and providing closure, that’s still one less thing off of your chest in the long run.
Just… be honest with people from the start. If something comes up, let them know. If you feel like you’re not going to be able to RP, let them know. With the latter especially, if you’re busy or something, then reassure them that it has nothing to do with them personally (like they were a bad partner). Because that way, when you’re back into RPing again, the two of you have an opportunity to be partners again.
Sometimes, people just want closure. And it’s definitely better than just letting the guilt eat you up inside like that by leaving them hanging.
For anyone who ever has a problem with me, I encourage them to call me out on it if they feel a need to. Because I’m more than happy to respond to it. I can’t fix something, if I don’t know what’s broken. If you’re unsatisfied with me as a partner, then let me know what it is or why, so that I can change that, or at least apologize for it. Because I know for a fact I’m not a saint either.
derpmeister69420

@Shadow_Flare
I think that’s fair, yeah. But sometimes a line gets crossed and you need to defend yourself. And it’s not like Hikky can’t come here and defend themselves, either. But as long as they refuse to do anything, either here or in private, my statement will stand. And as I said before, I’ve already given them numerous chances to try and be mature and talk to me about it, and they simply won’t for some reason. Even if me calling them out might seem a little immature, well… they were kind of the ones that took the immature path to begin with. I already tried the mature and civil route, and they refused to take it. :/
But that’s also why I’m trying to figure out too; am I the only one? Has anyone else come up to them for an RP and have been ghosted as well?
That’s also a pet peeve of mine. When people do ignorant shit to me and then lash out at me for apparently being mean after the fact. Like “I did something to antagonize you, how dare you be antagonized?” I’ve had people get so mad, so unbelievably pissed at me, that they decided they wanted to block me and make sure I never see them again. And what did I do to achieve this? I sent them a message “Good morning”. I’ve had situations like that and similar happen to me all the time, especially in roleplay communities, and then when I call them out for it, they tell me to “grow up and get over it”. Like… no! Why would you tell someone that, when you’re the one who decided to block someone (which by the way is basically saying you want to hold a grudge against them for the rest of your life) over something that’s either extremely petty, or basically nonexistent? You can’t tell someone to grow up when you’re the one holding a grudge, grown up people wouldn’t do that. So don’t expect me to “grow up” if you won’t grow up yourself in the first place.
Or like… when people say that what I’m doing is uncalled for. I’m sorry, but when you do something as uncalled for as blocking someone because they had the audacity to basically say “hi” to you, you don’t get to decide whether someone’s reaction is uncalled for or not.
I’m not saying this happened here, I’m just saying in general, just kind of venting a bit, this is the kind of stuff I’ve dealt with over the years. And that’s exactly why I tell people… if they have an issue with me, call me out on it. Let me know, so I can fix it, or make amends, whatever needs to be done.
Background Pony #D77A
I also have not heard back from Hikky despite them expressing interest, no big deal but if they have a history of doing this I guess I won’t hold my breath
BatLewder

Literally a real filly
Hello all! Looking for NSFW RP.
preferably within 2 - 3 Paragraphs, the juicy bits makes it worth it. Length may vary though, I’m not too picky.
Feral only! Open to various kinks.
Spicier than normal kinks below, average joe beware! It’s just stuff I like, but is not required :>
Optional spicy Kinks include: Incest, Age difference, Dubious consent, hoofholding
Dm’s are open, Discord is on my profile!
Still doing this if anyone wants to!
Discord is the same as my username
Lumolla
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Lumolla [InvisorFAA]
Oral fixated, latex loving mare is looking for boys who are into receiving rimming or wiling to force her into giving them one (or many).
My discord is #Lumolla
My other kinks are:
Giving Rimming
Deepthroats
Throatfucks
Licking clean my partner’s fluffy nuts, crotch, butt
Sniffing my partner’s nuts, crotch, butt (till my character climaxes possibly!).
Watersports (swallowing mostly unless you’d like more)
Lewd clothes
Face spits and slaps (Receiving)
Cunt slaps/kicks (Receiving)
Musky sweaty nuts, butts and diks
Non penetrative orgasm
And just being slutty in general
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
For some time I was interested in one particular idea, if someone will be interested too.
I’d like to play as a tiny human, who was summoned to Equestria with one single goal. Be a toy/snack/slave for ponies, with a free use, when they can pass me to each other whenever they want and don’t ask for permission.
I know, that’s a weird one, but let’s be honest, it’s not that uncommon to have odd ideas. All of us have some.
Only one rule tho: No perma-death. Summoning spell casted auto-reforming spell as well.
If interested, just send me a note.
Cosmo123456789

Looking for likeminded transformers fans that want to do a group RP, or maybe make a whole fanfiction, out of a Transformers Prime What if Scenario that replaces Jack Darby with my OC Jessica Cosmos. How would this change affect the story as a whole if the team had an agent of the law or two on their team?
Premise: NYPD P2 Patrol Officer Jessica Cosmos was just cut loose from being a rookie in the NYPD. It was her first night on solo Patrol, when she spotted a Blue Motorcycle that turned her entire world upside down and inside out. Now, She has to balance two different lives in two different states, all while making sure no one finds out about the truth of alien robots living among humans.
This will be an M rated piece that hopes to have romance, sexy, kinky times, and a whole lot of fun moments. And in this AU, the Autobots and Decepticons both have human avatars they can move around in away from their bodies in a form of astral projection.
Currently, I am looking for players willing to play the following Characters, and more as new characters come about.
Arcee
Agent Fowler
NYPD Detective Chase McCain (Jessica’s former Training Officer and good friend.)
NYPD Detective Mark Armstrong (A bad egg with a Vendetta against Jessica.)
Attorney Coby Ginsler (Jessica’s Attorney friend who happily keeps her on as a client free of charge.)
Any of the other Show autobots
As more characters become needed I shall update the character list.
Kinks can be discussed but the one that I require is torture in the form of physical abuse and anything else that doesn’t go beyond bruising. I look forward to RPing with whoever answers this call. Although I will warn you. While the boys in this RP might find love with someone. The pairings (Or poly) relationships that will get the focus will be strictly female on female.
Tuckerdidit25

Looking for someone to play a BBW futa Sunset Shimmer where a shy student who’s starting his first day of senior year transferred to CH, and ends up bumping into Sunset’s soft figure, and when Sunset notices him, she sees him as a cute little guy (she taller than me, I would be at the middle of her bust) and she decides to pull her old soft bully tactics, not to belittle him, but to make him squirm and flustered and starts to see his interest in her large shape (and her bulge). She may be human and have a human cock, but she does have the rapid sperm production of a pony so her balls are much bigger than a normal humans. If anyone is interested, please DM me. And heads up, I’m new to rp, I’ve only done it twice
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide