Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

maddest

Hello I’m looking for a M/M RP partner I prefer to play the submissive.
In terms of kinks:
Domination and Submission
Breeding
Ownership
Humiliation
Pricings
Tattooing
Cumiflation
Zebradom
Mpreg
Gelding
Branding
Lots of other things as well, with only a few I’ll hard no on.
Kinks are negotiable if interested send me a message, please and thank you.
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Female Alicorn OC, or my Equestrian Cybertronian Hybrid female
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know. Can RP in Discord too.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I’ve gotten rusty, So I seek a partner that likes going into detail even if the partner is lacking it themselves. I used to be good at it, but I’m way out of practice. Nowadays I can only write fight scenes and sex scenes as long paragraphs. So I’m wanting to work on polishing my skills in other areas so to speak. I need for making long posts to come as second nature to me. Instead of only making them every other post like I’ve been doing these days. I especially find my skills lacking when it comes to setting aesthetics for creating a well-written backdrop for specific scenes as well as describing what’s going on in my character’s mind at the time. So I would love to work with someone skilled in order to more properly polish up my writing skills in these areas. So if this is something that you also happen to find very important, then by all means please send me a PM so that we may exchange Discords and get an RP started.
I am seeking Adventures, Quests, Epic Fight Scenes between good vs evil, and Sexual Content. But it will be mostly vanilla.
Partner must be okay with speaking in 3rd person only. I am looking for an open-minded, well-written, and grammatically competent RP partner. I’m willing to play a ‘pure’ MLP setting, where the RP is entirely within the MLP world. Or if you’d be interested in a multi-fandom RP, I can do that as well. As long as it is a franchise that I am familiar with that is.
My limits are:
Breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, Hairpulling, Blowjobs, pain during intimacy/sexy times, Abuse, scat, saliva, snot, semen swallowing, vomit, diapers, Interspecies Sex, Feral, Herms, and Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls.
Coltshan000

Looking for an partner to do an mlp rp with, maybe an fantasy or sci fi game world with ponies. Perhaps something like virtual reality but trapped in an reality with ponies and other races.
I do 1-3 paragraphs, can play males, females, and a few futas. Can do mlp in different genres or premises, or what if (insert setting/fandom/idea), but with mlp characters.
If this interests you, then feel free to dm me so we can find something we can together with.
Background Pony #D173
Hello there, I’m just a submissive Mare looking for some fun, to be claimed, used, or even just plainly loved on ~
If you’re looking to make a little mate out of this mare, feel free to stop by ~
Mainly on discord:
@MoonyDusk
Coltshan000

Some friendly advice, when I make rp ads, I try to weave in some sort of premise, theme, or scenario. It helps to show that your able to do more than just do a quickie. Anyways, I hope you guys have an lovely day.
SunsetShimmerLover

Hey there
Don’t know if it belongs here but I am looking for anyone who is into sunset shimmer and who would like to talk about her and get off to her or even rp as her. So if anyone is interested in this can pm me and we can see where it goes
nexus096

Heya, im a dom looking for someone to erp, a hypno futa erp, the topic is pretty much a mysterious creature comes into the town planing to hypnotize ponies that are futa, if you are interested you can dm me, or you can message me on my discord “nexus096”
FlutterTomoko ~

Hi!
This isn’t exactly a roleplay, however, I was thinking if anypony wanted to like,, ‘dirty’ talk and degrade and objectify the ponies themselves? A more relaxed, casual, nsfw chat on anthro or humanised versions of favorite characters - their breast size, their sluttiness, their clothes, whatever! Send me a message~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide