Equestria Divided Retold

Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19

@AngelChu

(Ambience for this here)

something had stirred in the everfree, something primal, brutal, unyeilding. The roar that erupted from the forest this time sounded like a wailing banshee. Next came a commotion in the treeline, enough to draw attention from the earthborn
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Jinx  
(Don’t know if it’s my turn or what so i’ll just post this here)

Dyspo would continue Blasting the Leveler with his Brust’s all around the contraption As he was determined to find a weakness till He Held open both of his claw’s slamming his wrist’s together while shouting in a demonic voice “BURST! DELTA!” A Giant beam of pure fento shot out of his palm’s and toward’s the creature he was fighting
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
@AngelChu  
(no need to put on the scary tone, Jinx.)

The Earthborn had reason to be so confident in their mechanical monster, namely that they stuffed all the protection in it that the chassis could bear, the magic blasts ricochet around the hill, some even finding purchase and causing damage, but the size difference made it an attempt to dig a canal with a teaspoon. The final beam though halted the machine for a moment, finally catching the attention of the golem atop it.

As the wail Rang out, the living Earthborn troops had halted as well, they were keeping the hydra in check but none had ever heard That before. One of the armored Buffalo stepped forward to investigate.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19

@AngelChu

the buffallo was allowed to get mere feet from the treeline before a giant black head shot out and clamped its massive jaws on him before pulling him back into the dense forest. It happened in mere seconds, and something that big….it was a problem
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
Shaman: “the earthborn are like their warmachines. Heartless uncompromising and stubborn. Stand up, little champion. With the earth’s blessing your body’s endurance shall match that of your spirit.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
“HeH ….GuEsS I sHoUlD uSe EvErYtHiNg!” Suddenly a giant Aura purely of Fento surrounded him forcing the demonic rabbit back up to his feet and regaining his energy in mere second’s
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Soldier: “Gah… Leveler, forget the little bunny rip the forest and whatever creeps around in there apart!”

the machine moved again, a gemstone on the middle of its’ chest brightly aglow.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
Name: Grimm  
Appearance: 9’7 tall and 16’10 long, she has a strike that can basically throw a car onto its side, picture  
Race: Dracony and unknown mix  
Personality: reserved and predatory, usually only doing what is absolutely neccessary.  
Faction: Everfree  
Notes: Her muscle is extremely developed and she is built like a mountain, she can do things almost nothing but dragons can. her bite is equivelient of a 4 ton weight.  
Weapon of choice: herself  
Army: unknown as of writing.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
Shaman: “the untamable one has stepped in to defend the everfree, but as long as the bombs come flying even she may be killed. Little champion, silence their large guns, let their bombs rip them apart instead.”
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19

@AngelChu

it was a bit of a blur, the treeline suddenly exploded outwards, literally. An entire tree had been shattered as the creature bruted its way past out of the treeline. Its massive body covered in armor and muscle was all working towards one goal, charging the golem
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
Dyspo would smirk before Kicking himself up into the air Creating a scythe made up of completely fento before Appearing at every gun slicing it in half before moving to the next one till there were only two left
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@Cerebrate19  
(Noted…And i meant it as in he appear’s at one, slice’s it, Then move onto the next one.. not appearing at them all at the same time attacking them also at the same time)

Dyspo would then fly toward’s them planting a claw on their head before slamming them down into the ground with all his might…But with this He Looked down to see what condition his leg was now in As if it wasn’t too bad he could still be able to fight for some time…
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@AngelChu  
there was a golf ball sized hole in his less than person sized leg… The artillery was silenced, it was time to fall back.

@Jinx  
the sound of a steamwhistle alerts her to an incoming punch, a mere second too late to react.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate19  
her head recoiled to the side, returning seconds later and shaking off the stun. Next thing they knew her forelegs were wrapped on the golem, dug in and crushing towards her chest. Her jaws had locked themselves firmly over the head and were attempting to crush the head or rip it off
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(wrestling an industrial crane made specifically for grabbing and mincing trees? well, alright, let’s rumble.)

the arms were moving in to grab on, probably intending to put the many saw implements in its maw to use on her.

@AngelChu  
(didn’t you already blow ironclad up? or rather murdered him and then his flamethrower exploded?)

a few engineers were climbing up, the devices on their back humming like agitated beehives as they held prongs onto the metal surface of the golem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide