Deadly Soda [Anthro + Possible NSFW]

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Desertderp  
Blazer: “i hope you lot of lab rats are proud of yourselves, not only did you waste time you could´ve treated patients in, you did it for naught and cost us valuable medicinical professionals!”
Desertderp
Thread Starter - Doctor Whooves

@Cerebrate19  
“Treatment?! You act like they can be saved! They can’t…things were fucked before you all showed up, now it’s impossible…”  
(For the sake of the thread let’s say this was another hospital.)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Desertderp  
Blazer: “quite so… check These doctors over, they may be needed in one that hasn´t lost their collective mind yet.”

the doctors are brought outside as guards in bulky armored hazmat suits enter, lugging large tanks into the building.

Guard: “sir, euthanasy squad finished their work.”

Blazer: “cleanup Crew, you have the go.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Desertderp  
the guards rush out as the building goes up in flame and down in rubble.

Technician: “no traces of the Virus to be found, guess the tried and true method is at least the last Option.”
Desertderp
Thread Starter - Doctor Whooves

@Cerebrate19  
“There was this mare that was infected…she was far gone and we had to put her down…she had a two little foals…they were begging me not to do it…I just shoved them aside and did it…they were crying and balling and begging me to do the same to them…so I did…it was the same story all around the hospital…”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide