Ask Diamond Tiara And Silver Spoon!

Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
full

Hello there, dorky humans! It is I - Diamond Dazzle Tiara!

“Hiii!”

And this is Silver Spoon…

“We’re - like - so sorry we’ve been inactive lately!”

Yes, unlike you losers, we can actually afford to go on vacation!full

“Diamond Tiara took me to Whinnyland! It was so amazing! Well, except for when I got sick…”

Ugh. Don’t remind me, Silver Spew!full

“Sorry…” full

Anywho, I’m…

We’re!

…finally back and ready to answer your questions!

“So what are you waiting for?”

Ask away!

full full
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
The princesses return, and they’ve combined forces to lay waste to questions!

How bad is your vacation hang over?  
What did the two of you consider the best parts of Winnyland and of the vacation in general? Any parts you didn’t like? I don’t suppose there are photos?
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty

“Well, I really liked It’s a Small World. That song was really catchy!”  
‘Catchy’ is an understatement. You were singing it for the rest of our trip!”  
“‘It’s a small world after a…’”  
Please stop.”  
“Sorry.”  
Honestly, Whinnyland was a lot less fun than I thought it was going to be.”  
“But you had fun spending time with me, right?”  
Of course! But all the lines, the little foals running around and screaming - it’s not my bag of hay.”  
“Look on the bright side, Di: atleast we didn’t have a run-in with those Blank Flanks!”  
Fair enough. That in itself made the trip worthwhile.”  
Silver Spoon squees and hugs Diamond Tiara  
“Ugh!”
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty  
“I heard the Bahamares are nice this time of year.”  
“Are you sure vacationing in the Bahamares is a good idea? Last time we went to the beach, you got sunburned!”  
”…”

“Hugging Diamond Tiara is like hugging a fuzzy pink marshmallow!”  
“What’s that supposed to mean?”  
“It means you’re fun to hug, silly!”  
Silver Spoon hugs Diamond Tiara even harder  
“Mmph…!”
lasty

dead to you
@Crystal Neighybánya  
Sunburned through fur? If your coat doesn’t prevent that, there’s always big floppy hats, umbrellas and batting your eyelashes so colts will stand between you and the sun.

I think it also means she can’t feel your bones, Diamond.  
How is hugging her different from hugging any other filly? And Diamond, similar question; how would you describe hugging or being hugged by Silver?
ShadowGentleman

So…Diamond Tiara… now that you’re here…  
Can I be your biggest fan? Like, can we make this an official thing or something? Because that would be so…awesome…  
cough  
Sorry, lost myself there for a second.
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty  
“My dermatologist says I’ve got light fur, so I burn easily.”  
“Like, you wouldn’t have burned at all if you’d remembered to wear sunscreen.”  
“And I would’ve worn sunscreen if somepony hadn’t forgotten to pack it.”  
An Awkward Silence Falls Upon Them  
“…Next question!”

“Well, Diamond’s - like - my best friend in the whole wide world. That’s why I like hugging her so much!”  
“Silver can be quite…enthusiastic at times, but I don’t mind being hugged by her. It’s always nice to know somepony cares about me.”  
“Eee!”  
Silver Spoon hugs Diamond again  
“Ack!”

@ShadowGentleman  
“Sure thing! After all, there’s plenty of me to go around, you know!”  
“Are you replacing me…?”  
“Don’t be silly! There’s a big difference between ‘best friend forever’ and ‘number one fan.’”
lasty

dead to you
@Crystal Neighybánya  
What’s one thing (from each of you) that nobody else knows? Or at least, that we don’t know yet?

I’ve been told that petting a pony is considered pretty personal. Is that something the two of you feel comfortable doing among yourselves?
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty  
“Well, Silver Spoon here’s a bit of a scardey pony.”  
“And just why do you think I’m a scardey pony?”  
“Let’s see: you’re afraid of insects, spiders, puppets, clowns, you sleep with a night light…”  
“Please stop!” full

@ShadowGentleman  
“I’ve always wanted to be a Pegasi! Flying seems like a whole lot of fun! Plus, I’d finally be able to visit my Uncle Silver Linings and my Aunt Silverspeed in Cloudsdale!”  
“I think I’d make an excellent Unicorn! Of course, I’d be great no matter what tribe I was from.”  
“Be careful! If that head of yours swells up too much, it might go ‘pop!’” full  
”…” full  
“…I was only foaling…” full  
“You’d better have been foaling.”
lasty

dead to you
@Crystal Neighybánya  
Well, some insects and spiders are venomous, so it’s not like they’re irrational fears. Clowns are a common fear and sometimes, there is something spooky about a puppet.  
Now that we know something about Silver Spoon, it’s Diamond Tiara’s turn.

Silver was foaling!? I didn’t know somepony her age could…I mean, how did this…who was the fath-…eew, so many images, all terrible…!  
I know what you meant, but ‘foaling’, or ‘to foal’, is what they call it when a horse or other animal that has foals gives birth
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty  
“Why would we pet each other ?”  
“That’s - like - something married ponies do.”

@lasty  
“Sorry! My lips are sealed.”  
“No fair! How come you get to blab all you want about my secrets, but we don’t hear a peep out of you?” full  
“I don’t have any secrets, that’s why.” full  
“Yes you do!”  
“Then tell the good humans one - I dare you.” full  
“Let’s see…”  
Silver Spoon goes silent  
“…I don’t know any!”  
“Exactly! That’s because I know the best way to keep a secret secret is not to tell it to anypony!” full  
“Argh! You are such a pain in the rump sometimes!” full
lasty

dead to you
@Crystal Neighybánya  
Because thousands of humans and probably a few ponies want to pet you, but only the two of you can pet each other. Because it would be flaunting privilege.  
wait a tick…petting is for married ponies+a certain pony once said i could pet her…

That sounds suspiciously like mistrust to me.
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@lasty  
“I said you could pet me if I ever made it to the human world - you humans don’t seem to view petting as an intimate activity the way us ponies do.”  
“You’re saying they go around petting ponies whenever they want?”  
“That’s what he told me.”  
“What a strange world he must live in…”

@lasty  
“Well, it’s more Silver Spoon’s got a mouth on her and tends to gossip - and I sure as hay don’t want anypony knowing anything they could use against me!” full  
“Comeon Di! If you can’t trust your best friend, then who can you trust?” full  
“Alright, I’ll tell you my biggest secret - but you have to promise not to tell it to anypony!”  
“My lips are sealed!”  
Diamond Tiara whispers something in Silver Spoon’s ear  
“You have a crush on Rumble?”  
Diamond Tiara facehooves  
“You promised not to tell anypony!”  
“I know! It just sort of…slipped out.”  
Diamond lets out a sigh  
“You’re not mad at me - are you?”  
“I guess I can’t get too mad - after all, I’m the one who told you, aren’t I?”  
Silver Spoon squees and hugs Diamond Tiara; Diamond Tiara makes a little smirk and pats Silver Spoon on the back  
“Just so we’re clear, you’re not allowed to tell anypony about my feelings towards Rumble.”  
“Gotcha!”  
“Rump Bump on it?”  
“You betcha!”  
“Bump! Bump! Sugarlump Rump!”

@ShadowGentleman  
“Silver Spoon may get the better grades, but I’m the smart one!”  
“Ms. Cheerilee says I read at a fifth grade level!”  
“Like I said, I’m the smart o…”  
And I was the first pony in my class to get my Cutie Mark!”  
“As I was saying, I…”  
And I can bake, too!”  
“…”  
“Heheheh…now you know how I feel whenever you cut me off!” full  
“What was that?”  
“Erm…has anypony ever told you your Tiara highlights the blueness of your eyes?”  
“It does?” full  
“Well, they are my best feature!” full
Background Pony #2259
Were you invited to the Donkey’s wedding? If so, why didn’t you attend?
lasty

dead to you
@Crystal Neighybánya  
Still…  
Well, not whenever we want. A pony has to be around, which isn’t nearly as common as it is in Equestria, but basically, yes. Humans pet just about anything that’ll let us. Ponies, dogs, cats, rabbits. Even snakes, on occasion. There’s just something so great and therapeutic about gently petting something to mutual contentment. They seem to like it, too, to varying degrees. Some people swear snakes are the ones who most enjoy it, but who can get a read on a snake? The only expression they have is “taking your soul”.  
If you two don’t pet one another, have you ever been petted?

Technically, she didn’t tell anypony, since only humans (and you two) are reading this. Still, Diamond, you’re more forgiving than I gave you credit for. I’ll have to remember to give you more.  
Why Rumble, if you don’t mind my asking? Did he do something impressive, is he generally a good colt? Is he good-looking, by colt standards? How does a seemingly run of the mill (and blank-flanked) colt capture the attention of Diamond Tiara? And why so worried about him knowing? It’d probably be a huge thrill for him.

A little off-subject, is something wrong with Twist? She’s seemed really quiet and withdrawn these last few…years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide