Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Applejack007

Pony Zephyr looks awful. I’ve said before that his design was by far the worst I’ve ever seen for a non-background pony in the show. And if it weren’t for his five-o-clock shadow, I would think he was female.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
@Josh103  
@Dustcan  
@Sunset’s Minion  
WOW. the 2017 My Little Pony Movie is practically a copypasta of “Twilight’s Kingdom?” terrible, just… *sigh* …planning on watching it soon anyway, against my own will… wish me luck, guys. :-/

yeah, I am a fucking masochist – there’s not much I can do about it, though… #~# also gonna rewatch the EqG films while I’m at it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@angrybrony

Yeah, I haven’t even seen the movie and even I can tell that the comparison really isn’t all that accurate other than “Storm King also wants to steal magic and also people think he looks like Tirek even though he really doesn’t at all.”
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Jarkes

That has nothing to do with how terribly his skin and hair colors complement each other. His hairstyle is also ridiculously feminine for a male character, and he has Flim and Flam’s tall and lanky body type. In short, he’s an absolute mess.
Villain Pony

copy&paste
That has nothing to do with how terribly his skin and hair colors complement each other. His hairstyle is also ridiculously feminine for a male character, and he has Flim and Flam’s tall and lanky body type. In short, he’s an absolute mess.

Which is the intended purpose I suppose. So his better off sister and friend can steer him to a better future.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Mike  
Really it’s a copy paste of a later Redwall novel. Bad guy invades, team sets off, rapid sequence of wacky wayside tribes only tangibly related to the plot, bad guy who’s conquered most of the world and amassed a vast army goes down surprisingly easy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide