Unpopular opinion time

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I just really hate the main VA and don’t like supporting his work, but I’ll stop talking.

Uh, it would help with a lot. Especially if it’s a show done in Flash, FiM is one of the shows that helped get rid of Flash’s stigma.
CobblerStone

Another good use of Flash which people don’t seem to talk about is Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends. It was animated in Flash and there were some neat tricks that they did with flash.

Craig even thought Flash would be the future/sole dominator of animation but now you have competitors like Toon Boom (which WoY and other shows like Family Guy and Gravity Falls use).

I find it a bit strange why no one talks about Foster’s though maybe people didn’t like the thin-outline aesthetic of Foster’s and found FiM more visually appealing (though imo, the animation of Foster’s was better). And maybe well, social media wasn’t that popular back then (Not that Foster’s would have been as popular as FiM, just more so than it seems to be now which I find a bit of a shame)
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Flash still had a stigma until the 2010 Renaissance. And Foster’s didn’t do as well because it got worse as time went on writing wise and was on during a bad time for Western animation.
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@CAMUS3000  
It was okay until Cheese became a recurring character. CN was big on having stupidly dumb characters as mascots, remember Fred Fredburger who was the network’s de facto mascot for a while?

Sorry, but WoY takes that crown for me now. Just a personal opinion, but I can’t get through any of the episodes I’ve tried to watch. I can’t even recall anything but wanting to punch Wander in the face.
CAMUS3000

@Itsthinking  
Yeah, i understand,i saw a few episodes, is ok, not bad, just OK, about foster`s Home, compared with others shows of that time in CN: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Kids Next Door or Megas XLR,Teen Titans, that is very forgettable
CobblerStone

@Itsthinking

I think Foster’s actually got better but was like how S2 of FiM to certain people was their favorite despite having some lows. Once Foster’s got more wild and introduced new characters, I really enjoyed the series more.

Some meh episodes sure yet I thought S3 onwards had some of the greatest episodes of the series that outweigh the bad ones significantly (could be like Sisterhooves Social>Mare Do Well). I think I was able to look over Cheese because I kinda expected it before going into it as of recently.

But I get your wanting to punch a character… It’s my relationship to G3 of Ponies XD

(gawd I get a headache from seeing it)
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@CAMUS3000  
This year’s main drama is probably Rainbow Kingdom.

Surprisingly, there hasn’t been any great backlash like Twilicorn did. I mean, people flipped out over the Twilicorn rumor, but I haven’t seen much from Rainbow Kingdom.
CobblerStone

THe rumors/murmurings I heard was that Twilight’s getting her own kingdom by the end of S4. How that will relate to S5? I… have no idea. I still doubt they’ll ever break the current formula and go Princess Sofia on us.

Aka, have more episodes/stories about ruling people. That seems quite radical of a shift to risk. I mean, I’d like to see it. I just wonder if it could be done right.
Background Pony #BAC5
@SeraphimDawn
sorry, you`re right.
My unpopular opiniòn, after Twilight alicorn, MMC and EQ is very funny see the shit storm of this year

Hey, how about we rank the fabdom shitstorms from the most stupid ones to the most reasonable ones?
Daxn

@Background Pony

From the most reasonable to the silliest.

1 Derpygate and relative clowning.  
2 DWM.  
3 Faust leaving the show/ Twilight’s sudden brother marrying a sudden princess (I put them togheter because, while I’ve never seen the ruins of the former, sometimes the “Faust Incident” is mentioned in other forums, so I am not sure if a true shitstorm happened or not.)  
4 Brad as love interest/Equestria Girls drama.  
5Twilight Alicorn.  
6 Official (albeit forced) CheerlieX Big Mac shipping.  
7 Heartstrings vs. ???” (I don’t remeber which was the fanon name and which was the official one.)
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
People who actually have “waifus” and take it as anything more than a joke are not just poison to this show, but to all of animation.
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Background Pony  
If you’re joking around like “back off, Fluttershy is MY waifu” and shit, it’s fine.

If you’re buying plush dolls and becoming obsessed with her, and hating any moment in the show that doesn’t treat her like the bastion of greatness, that’s bad.

Another unpopular opinion: Piss off if you’re going to tell me “STOP LIKING THE SHOW SO MUCH, X IS WAY BETTER GUIZ”

It’s just gonna make me hate it more. Happened with Adventure Time, happened with LPS, and I’m sure there’s going to be some new bandwagon people jump on in order to make the “ugh how can you guys still watch pony when this new thing is out” joke.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide