Things about fanfic you love!

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
The opposite of that one thread where we all listed things we hated (or at least disliked) about fanfics.

So, what makes you want to say “Oh, now I’ve GOT to read this!” or the classic “dis gun b good” (man with folding chair GIF optional)?

For me, it’s several things. I particularly like epic adventure stories, especially where each of the Elements of Harmony get special powers according to their Element (example: It’s A Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door). I also like stories with world-building. And where earth ponies are proven to be just as awesome as pegasi or unicorns. And some Rarijack fics (yes, I ship them, don’t judge me).

And stories where Celestia and Luna, while still the god-princesses that rule over Equestria, do normal, mundane things. It’s oddly hilarious (except if the author tries too hard and things get buried under piles of unlikely coincidences and mishaps. Then it’s just annoying).
King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

If a Fic (dosen’t matter which kind of Genre) can pull me so far in, that i actually start to feel emotions. If the author of a Fic can start to make me feel sad or even cry, he makes a pretty good job.
Background Pony #196A
That you can literally form your own worlds, adventures, characters, plot, and more from scratch
Background Pony #196A
@Background Pony #F9D7  
I’m surprised that someone responded to my comment after 8 years of no activity.  
I was expecting to get no response. If you meet me on the “Fanfic writing general” thread, I can tell you about some of my stories and the OCs that I’ve made that will be in them

Don’t feel like you have to though, I’m not forcing you to
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide