Seven Seas FiM manga- Story discussion (Spoilers)

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Background Pony #EEA1  
Yeah, as much as I like Doctor Hooves I will admit he overstayed his welcome, especially when you remember the story included TWO Doctors.  
The story was still solid and all but yes, what you said still applies.
Background Pony #D219
@Anonycat  
I feel like it was a bit all over the place with how the first part was with her trying to figure out this loop and then the second with Doctor Whooves and Professor What, it got confusing.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Vol. 2 of the manga is good. I don’t watch Doctor Who, so the focus on Doctor Hooves wasn’t ideal, but I enjoyed it. The writing and art are still great and Pinkie kidnapping Princess Celestia was hilarious. I’m not even mad I had to buy the manga twice.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@kleptomage  
The good thing is how this second volume served as a big I Told You! to every contrarian who swore that a canon story about Doctor Hooves and Derpy was impossible to make and everyone should stop wishing for it.  
It was possible all along, all what it took was people who had both the talent and the care to make it possible. Hell, we got a story about Two Derpys and Doctors, and that was not counting the stories from the first volume.
Background Pony #562A
@Anonycat  
There was people who thought that?  
I mean, having a genius character paired with a slow-thinking clumsy character is not hard to write. Besides, dozens of people already made fanfics of Derpy/Whooves adventures.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide