Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Esteban  
Disliking someone means you try to avoid them. Constantly talking about them ever chance you get… that’s a hatecrush.

Every time you mention his name, I don’t get ‘I dislike his writing’. I get ‘I have confused sexual feelings for him’.

You know, like EotD and Starlight Glimmer, and me and Discord.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@Philweasel  
Whatever you say. I would rather have him get busy bucking me in the butt than bucking this show. My ass will only hurt for a day while these last seasons will remain the way they are for the rest of eternity until someone will reboot G4 again.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@EotD  
Because I want you to notice me senpai?

…hey, I admit that Darkstars and CronoM are easier targets, but they don’t post in this thread.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
I think I’m getting distracted from watching the actual episode.

Skeleanor sexiest pony. 10/10, instant marriage material.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
“She can’t break your heart, if you break hers first…”

Discord, you… terrible, terrible, monstrous excuse for a eldritch abomination you! You did not just convince Big Mac to make everything infinitely worse for your own amusement!

…Big Mac can manage that perfectly fine, all by himself!
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Joshua  
The version Spazz posted/shared has leftover closed captioning on it, left in, making it technically open captions. There’s a difference between CC and subtitles, believe it or not.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
CMC state they’ve asked every stallion in ponyville = six ponies on the board.

Goddamnit Sweetie, you must have a wider social circle than that.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
Big Mac has broken three hearts in the same day. Now that’s the mark of a real man.

I’m counting Skeleanor.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

Wait i just noticed. Discord basically sunk that famous Dislestia headcano in which he supposed to be Celestia lover when they were young. It can’t really be true if Discord didn’t get to understand love until now.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
“I’ve been sitting here feeling sorry for myself not having a special somepony on hearts and hooves day, but sitting here reading this I realize that… I don’t have a special somepony on hearts and hooves day… you know this really doesn’t make me feel any better.”
Philweasel

Right About Everything
As a final thought, I note that the two guys without dates are playing LARP, while seriously pursuing thoughts of romance with entirely fictional women.

Happy Hearts and Hooves day everyone!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide