Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Sunset’s Minion  
Warrior Cats, Silverstream is the name of a she cat from RiverClan who had an fell in love and had an illicit relationship with a tom from ThunderClan named Graystripe who died when giving birth to their kits.

The reason why the relationship was illicit is because cats of different Clans are not supposed to become lovers, even friendships were frowned upon, as it is against the Warrior’s Code. The belief being that it creates divided loyalties, since the Clans are often at odds with each other in competition for territory or food.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The YayPonies uploads have been really slow this season… I thought you guys said that the Scootaloo Definitive HVEC rips not being uploaded until Friday WASN’T the norm for them, but ever since I started using them, it HAS been the norm.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@hironakamura

Ugh, the comics are so utterly obnoxious when it comes to their love of Twilight. I would definitely still hate her if she were portrayed in the show anywhere close to how she is in the comics.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Ugh, the comics are so utterly obnoxious when it comes to their love of Twilight. I would definitely still hate her if she were portrayed in the show anywhere close to how she is in the comics.

Maybe I should read the comics then. I love Twilight.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
It’s almost like she’s still the main character or something.

Slight fix there.

Really it is kinda like that. They amount of attention Twilight gets has remained pretty consistent in the comics, where as her involvement in the show heavily dropped off. That’s likely a lot to do with the far greater number of adventure arcs, and that the comics seem to make Twilight a lot more powerful than she is in the show.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@Philweasel  
It’s just the adventure arc part. The comics have the same problem as the show when it comes to adventure stories, in that it’s only the super powerful unicorn/alicorn with poor socialization skills that can do anything and leaving anyone else by the wayside. It’s why I’m more excited by the movie than any of the two parters coming up since it seems to not follow that trend while the next two two parters do
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Philweasel

Oh, they definitely do. Like, she may as well be a damn goddess in the comics. Take this gem, for instance:

Here’s Twilight, showing that she has the ability to take away the magic of other unicorns because of course she does. Oh, and it should be mentioned that she only knew about these unicorns and their nefarious deeds at all because she cast a spell and learned crucial plot details, because she can apparently do that, too.

I’m not really sure the adventure arcs have much to do with it, because even in non-adventure stories, they still normally portray Twilight as better than everyone. The Ponyville Civil War issue instantly comes to mind. And, yeah, we usually see Twilight as the level-headed voice of reason in the show, but in this particular instance, the whole of Ponyville delved into such ridiculous insanity that it’s so much more annoying that none of them were capable of coming to their senses on their own.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@EotD  
At least it’s slightly justified. With the show there’s often nothing intrinsic about Twilight that makes her suited towards that particular plot, where as comic Twilight is much more willing to pull out “I can fire lasers from my head, your argument is invalid”.

In fact I remember the first arc included a almost unique occurrence in MLP, Crystalis defeated not with magical artifacts or love powerups, but by Twilight straight out melting her face off.  
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/2h24LuDmdhohyBeGxfWz5zbUBk63A4vCQvxgsFRS2LGkmOAdeBN0lc8xeCEGY0-kMKNSIvqMesBE=s1600

@Spinny  
I remember that comic was really strange, but hilarious in how off it’s meds it was. Those three villains all being called things like Doomlight Bunnykicker, Twilight straight out nuking them like she was from a 80’s comic book…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide