Disappointed for 10+ years of no diamond dog comeback.

lemondog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Red rocket accesories
What the title exactly says. I’ve kept this sliver of hope that the show writers will at least throw a bone for them to appear in the show again. But all of it amounts to nothing. And the worst part is that its already the last season. I wont be surprised if they dont show at all this season. Hell, I wont be terribly surprised that the show writers are deliberately snubbing the trio in favor of fan favorite villains and their own villain creations…

Yeah. I just want to vent my frustration all these years for the show writers and them playing favorites with which villain will show up. Its gotten to the point I am getting angry at both Trixie, Discord and Chrysalis showing up multiple times while there is no trace of the DD trio nor their own species and race. Its just so damn unfair for the lack of a better term.

If any of you damn show writers are present here. You could at least make the diamond dogs dig a damn sinkhole in canterlot or in Ponyville then BAM! Instant plot in the form of taking the pony town to hostage. Its not as worst as the parasprite or the world altering shit Glim Glam pulled off but it at least put the trio dogs in the spotlight. Gosh.
Background Pony #3A55
They appeared in a EQG Rainbow Rocks short,carrying the piano for Rarity.

If the writers used the DD again,they wouldn’t have spent any brain cells for bringing anything special about them.
Latecomer

@captainsolja  
Several of the Season 1 races (like zebra and buffalo) have gone unused since (we get Zecora, but no more). I suspect this is related to them being tied to actual races. If so, somebody might have forgotten that the version o the Diamond Dogs which made it to air was not the awful ghetto stereotypes in the show bible.

On the other hand, it may just be that no writer has felt like using them - like Suri Polomare. But don’t give up yet - who would have expected a prominent role for cockatrices in an episode this season?

And in the last resort, given their nature, you can imagine that they are there all along - just beneath the surface.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide