Crystal Princess, What!?

Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
Okay, I know this is a little weird to make an episode topic on one little thing… But have they ever said anything about a Crystal Princess before Cadance appeared and everyone is like “OMG! CRYSTAL PRINCESS!”… Because it feels like an ass pull to me.
DoomPony

Best Mood
Twilight mentioned that the Crystal Empire used to have a queen before Sombra took over, but so far only that one pony in TCE ever used the phrase “Crystal Princess”.
Background Pony #A0B1
What intrigues me is the fate of the Queen, did Sombra killed her or what?
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@ClownDicks  
It’s why I said kind of, and considering that Cadance is referred to as the “Crystal Princess” and has the Crystal Heart as a cutie mark, she probably is the legitimate heir.

And even if she weren’t, do you really think anypony’s going to complain? Sombra had them in chains.
Trickquestion

@Itsthinking

@ClownDicks  
She’s got a crapton of goodwill certainly, but I imagine that once the generation born free of Sombra comes of age, they’ll have some very pointed questions for their “legitimate heir.”

>Inb4 Sombra was an inside job.

Hell, just finding out about Celestia’s whole test angle would cause a diplomatic nightmare.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Maybe only an alicorn can have the title of princess and any onther pony who gain monarchic rulership is referred to as a king or a queen?

Maybe the Christal empire had some sort of a “once and future king” kind of myth about the “Chrystal princess”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide