Crazy Headcanons

Background Pony #DEA7
Question: what would Celestia, Luna & Cadance life be like if they were strip of there alicorn hood? would there bodies look the same or would they look more like normal pony?, how would they deal of being less powerful? would cadance be happy that she will get to age with shining armor?
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
“Blowhard” is considered a swear word in Equestrian/EqG-world society. Not as bad as “peeved”, but still pretty vulgar.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Chrys  
Not unless you make some rather Freudian assumptions about the etymology, ones which I’m pretty sure would turn out to be inaccurate.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

when Starlight and Sunburst confesses their feelings, their relationship can be described as emotional, deep, and heartfelt, even sad

due to the past
Ping_chan
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
When no one is looking, Fluttershy strives to pet all of the animals.  
When people are looking, she has to put her ambitions on hold.  
That is, if it’s okay with you…
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
After losing his mentor to the Pony of Shadows, Clover the Clever turned to the art of divination, and received a very intense vision in which he was pursued and spoken to by timber wolves. It took him a while to realize that their cryptic demands were the guidance he was seeking.

Let’s see who watches the same shows I do.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
The Memory Stone was originally created with the intent of letting the user wipe their own memories, but nopony thought about the possibility of weaponizing until far too late to prevent such an occurrence.

@Maximum Edge Reborn  
Yep.

@RhodieNite  
Even if he doesn’t cheat?
Ping_chan

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@Background Pony #875A  
I don’t know if the show, movie, comics or books have ever specified alicorns like Cadance or Twilight out living anyone.  
I think all we have right now is that Celestia and Luna was alive 1,000 years ago.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Here’s one. Rainbow Dash lost her ear in the Crystal War timeline because it was bit off in a boxing match with Lightning Dust.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Underneath their masks, the Storm King’s goons look like huskies. The only ponies who know this are Tempest and Fluttershy.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Fluttershy knows several martial arts and hoof-to-hoof combat moves. She once sparred with Dash, but that stopped when she started getting better a bit too fast, and accidentally injured Dash.

Her current sparring partners are Rarity and Zecora.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide