The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #8B38
@WarKing76

@Cammera

Unless there were some prominent artists, or someone else they could attack with other twitterites actually being interested, this is just empty flexing. Probably out of despair because of how their plan failed too.
Background Pony #3277
I am a bit perturbed by them saying “we have your emails” as it could easily lead to doxing and real life harassment. Not a good look for them.
Background Pony #E57C
I’m glad to be here standing alongside so many others that support the right of free speech for others. Almost nowhere else do I see people taking a stand for freedom of artistic expression when it comes under attack by these types. Most places that are attacked by the censorship nazis like this end up rolling over for it, but you’re good people.

These few mods have been exposed for the divisive trash they are. Hopefully the rest of the administrative staff can discharge them on these grounds.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
Their giddy approach to destroying livelihoods is, again, why I yeet’d the fuck out of that side.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #3277  
No bad tactic. Only bad targets.

The irony is, I would bet most if not all of them just to the “Person was doxxed by bad people for saying things!”  
They’re not upset at doxxing, they’ll upset the victim wasn’t one of theirs.
Background Pony #E57C
@Skoon  
Good on you. I don’t know how these assholes can think they’re doing any sort of good when they do almost nothing but practice bigotry, all on the basis of someone else’s political opinion.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
Byt now I assume this is damaged&co leaking their own emails to try controlling the situation, but it’s backfiring so hard. Everyone’s just laughing at them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed