Report site bugs here

Background Pony #94A3
The art I have uploaded is taking too long, it was not that long all the other times
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Background Pony #1864  
One was duplicate merged backwards. The other I’m attempting to repair now.  
[Though I also suggest making sure the images aren’t already on the site.]

Additional: Sourcing your uploads would help people find it. Also help me be able to fix the upload.

Additional additional: You’ll have to try re-uploading that latest one of Twilight.

Additional additional additional: Please do remember to tag the artist if possible. And if you don’t know who it is. Tag “artist needed”.
JustGoAway
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
The Display tab in the Content Settings has an option called “Hide vote counts”. It seems to work… except when you choose to upvote an image, in which case the numeric values suddenly reappear. They vanish if you reload the page.

Any response, please…?
Marcus Todjel
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Now, working in webs
@Joey  
Maybe is my phone or something, but do you change something about size fonts in mobile version? I mean. They look a little bit smaller than before, one week ago.

Maybe is my imagination.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I tried to add uploader:jacobfoolson to my complex filter, but forgot how to complex filter and just added it at the end instead of using the “___ OR ___” syntax… and apparently that killed my access to any of the individual image pages as well as the /images/# index pages. Everything else– forums, messages, filters– still worked.

…What? How? Why? Very confusing.
Psy Key

@ArmadilloEater  
It’s like John Wick’s assassin savings. You know it’s there, and it exists, but you need a pickaxe to get to it all. Otherwise, you’ll search for the savings and all you’ll end up finding is an odd basement.
TexasUberAlles
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@ArmadilloEater  
why use ‘‘my:hidden’’ in complex filters, when they are hidden by default?

Heck if I know, I sure didn’t put it there.

@Marcus Todjel  
There are a way to hide ALL the background pony uploads?

You’d be missing out; like half of those are either TSP uploading with ☑ Post anonymously checked or the artists themselves uploading their own art without having an account, and most of it’s actually good.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Another odd glitch I just came across: I was trying to add some tags to this image, except my changes wouldn’t save for some reason. After several attempts, I finally noticed it: the image had both the “semi-grimdark” and “grimdark” tag (the latter, being implied by the “rape” tag, had probably been automatically added on top of the former during the uploading process and the system missed the rating conflict somehow) and I figured that it wouldn’t allow a tag change that’d keep both conflicting tags. I only had to delete one of them (“semi-grimdark” in that case) to fix the issue.

Not sure if it has happened before or if it’s worth looking into (without a error message, it took me a few good minutes to figure out by myself what was wrong though), just thought I’d mention it is all.
TexasUberAlles

@Ereiam  
I was going to suggest that may be a factor of grimdark being an implied rating tag, but I just tried changing some rating tags on several images and none of the changes would save if there were two rating tags, so I’m pretty sure That’s Not A Bug, It’s A Feature™.
Psy Key

@The Smiling Pony  
I don’t really enjoy the rape images and such, but excuse me when I say;

full

What does post content have to do with site bugs? Unless someone uploads a trojan or something, which is possible now given you can upload webms, how will post content do anything to the site’s infrastructure?

Completely serious, what are you talking about?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide